Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT Clip Studio Paint has launched on iOS

2»

Comments

• Yeah, Paintstorm is good...but from a comic artists workflow standpoint...it doesn't compare.

• @echoopera said:
    Yeah, Paintstorm is good...but from a comic artists workflow standpoint...it doesn't compare.

Agree. That's the thing really, there are a lot of good drawing apps but even on desktop Clip Studio is king. There is no substitute

• @jn2002dk said:

@echoopera said:
    Yeah, Paintstorm is good...but from a comic artists workflow standpoint...it doesn't compare.

Agree. That's the thing really, there are a lot of good drawing apps but even on desktop Clip Studio is king. There is no substitute

@jn2002dk @echoopera Can someone of you guys give me a videolink that covers the strength of Clip Studio?

• edited November 2017

@ErrkaPetti said:

@jn2002dk said:

@echoopera said:

@jn2002dk @echoopera Can someone of you guys give me a videolink that covers the strength of Clip Studio?

I've been using it for years so i haven't kept up with videos on it. I'm sure there are plenty of of them around though

The standout features for me are

• a best in class brush engine with deeper customization than Photoshop
    • vector capabilities including the unique vector eraser which makes inking a breeze
    • bucket fill tool which can calculate which area to fill from all existing layers, not just the active one. It can also close gaps
    • reference layer which allows you to, for instance, color pick from the reference layer while working on a different layer without switching
    • very flexible rulers including great perspective ruler. You can even draw your own rulers
    • best in class stroke stabilization
    • 3D model and scene import
    • built in 3D dolls which can be posed, rotated, moved etc.

That's just mine though. If you're doing comics it has a huge amount of comic specific features that helps a lot with frames, bubbles, lettering, half tone layer, comic effects

Also, be aware that it goes by 2 different names. Clip Studio Paint and Manga Studio. So any video or article about Manga Studio is also for Clip Studio

• Clever looking thing this.