Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What do you want to buy on black friday?

Do you have wishes or plans? Is there an app which you really want to buy - in case of o good rebate?

My Cyber Black Friday Strategy
  1. Will i buy one or some apps on black Friday?64 votes
    1. No (i have to work against my appoholism)
      17.19%
    2. Yes (a good rebate is just what i need)
      82.81%

Comments

• I'm not sure. It depends on what goes on sale vs. what I already have.

• Auria Pro celebrates Black Saturday instead of Black Friday... so hold onto your pennies ;)

• DrumPerfect Pro

• Hopefully there will be some new apps coming out that i can buy, but right now I'm content with what I got

• Ive got my fingers crossed 4 Geoshred and Lumafusion (which is already on sale!) I always buy a little something when fabfilters go on sale but I think that happens in feb.

• droppin buku bucks if good sales
    My first iOS Black Friday

Auria Pro been holding out for
    Modstep
    All the audio units effects
    A few bad ass synths like mono poly, layr, mood
    IAPs

• There's about five apps on my list, one in particular. Not saying what as I don't want to jinx it, but if any on the list get a sale then I'm in.

• Syntonic full unlock

• i like the jinx vibe. B)

i've got two i'm rooting for.

@MonzoPro said:
    There's about five apps on my list, one in particular. Not saying what as I don't want to jinx it, but if any on the list get a sale then I'm in.

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    Syntonic full unlock

Also, now that I have storage, and the quality has improved, I could be persuaded to buy some sampletank packs, as well. American acoustics to name one, Potentially a great Black Friday for @ikmultimedia @IK_Multimedia. Lots of expansions this year.

• I’ve already spent too much on apps (at least 2k) , so I’ve decided to try to limit any near-future purchases to only if it’s on sale; Got quite a few in mind that aren’t essential for me but I place firmly in the “nice to have category”

Soft Drummer, Future Drummer, Elastic Drums ,
    Mersenne, redshrike, laplace Synth,
    Apedelay, iPulseret, Sparkle,
    ReSlice, Harmony Eight,
    MitoSynth, Chordflow . Any if the CMP instruments,
    Any of the Christian Siedschlag AU effects
    Sugar Bytes FX Bundle.
    Voice Synth, Seline Redux Pro

• Don't need anything, but have my eye on apeFilter/apeDelay. An iOptigan sale (I know, it's new) would likely give me the push to buy.

• In app purchases for iSymphonic, Beathhawk. Already have all the fabfilter plugins. Might pickup Procreate for a nonmusic app. If on sale.

• Beathawk just had a 50% off IAP sale that ended a few days ago. Not sure if they’d have another so soon, But who knows.

• iSymphonic sound sets are always welcome, plus more Sugar Bytes and maybe some Klevgränd effects.

Z3ta+ and that new wavetable synth Scythe could probably twist my arm, if it came to it.

Never thought I’d say it but I think I’m... Satisfied.

• I'm hoping Santa brings me a really nice amp or a top-line blues guitar so I'm laying off the apps this year. However, we'll see how well my self-control holds.

• I am trying to decide among the top Wavetable synths, maybe Samplr vs. ReSlice, and hoping the new Korg Gadgets are out and on sale (if not free, that is). And I'm still really intrigued by Synthscaper and Mitosynth, so maybe one of those.

• You don’t have Samplr? I...do not know what to say.

• I’m thinking Z3TA+ or CsSpectral because I know I will get some stuff before then like just as soon as @brambos drops his new goodness.

• I just bought an Octatrack so my expenditures are super limited for many months but id definitely buy Zeeon and PPG Infinite

• @rickwaugh said:
    In app purchases for iSymphonic

Yes, I also plan on completing iSymphonic.

• I would like to buy Odessa and possibly NanoStudio 2. Can't wait!

• @Bender_Rhodes said:
    You don’t have Samplr? I...do not know what to say.

Yeah never got that one. Now I am not sure if I should get that one still, or go with ReSlice. Any thoughts?

• I'd buy one or two of the Lumbeat apps, probably Mono/Poly.

• @johnfromberkeley said:

@johnfromberkeley said:
    Syntonic full unlock

Also, now that I have storage, and the quality has improved, I could be persuaded to buy some sampletank packs, as well. American acoustics to name one, Potentially a great Black Friday for @ikmultimedia @IK_Multimedia. Lots of expansions this year.

American acoustics will not disappoint (maybe on the sale I guess, but not on the thingie itself...)

• I think my next musical purchase will be a bass, I feel the need to get funkeeee.

Can't think of a big name app that's calling to me.

Always on the lookout for the next gem from a smaller dev though.

• @CracklePot said:

@Bender_Rhodes said:

Yeah never got that one. Now I am not sure if I should get that one still, or go with ReSlice. Any thoughts?

Samplr!

Not that ReSlice isn’t amazing. It is amazing. They’re very different actually, and they don’t seem to tread on each other’s toes much. I’ve found more overlap with BM3 taking jobs from the ReSlice pile, although there are endless ways in which you can use it. It’s an excellent app but it’s clearly been made by a music software company. Samplr’s from the future, or possibly the ancient past. It’s hard to tell. I wouldn’t be without it.

• @tomato_juice said:

@CracklePot said:

@Bender_Rhodes said:

Samplr!

Not that ReSlice isn’t amazing. It is amazing. They’re very different actually, and they don’t seem to tread on each other’s toes much. I’ve found more overlap with BM3 taking jobs from the ReSlice pile, although there are endless ways in which you can use it. It’s an excellent app but it’s clearly been made by a music software company. Samplr’s from the future, or possibly the ancient past. It’s hard to tell. I wouldn’t be without it.

Awesome feedback - thank you. I have to ask, is Samplr still working fully, or is it in need of an update? The lack of updates for the past 2 years has kinda been making me pause, but it could be that Samplr is so awesome that it don't need no stinkin' update, ever. It does kind of have that sort of reputation. I've never read anything bad regarding Samplr, just universal praise.

Awesome video, too. I've watched some others but had not seen that one yet. B)

• i wanna buy an OP-Z on Black Friday...

• If Waldorf Nave was on sale, I’d be tempted.