Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Music Studio update and IAP sale

edited October 2013 in General App Discussion

Has anyone downloaded the update? And is the IAP pack any good?

Comments

• I have it on my phone. The instruments are already in there but are locked, so you can just use the preview button inside the "shop" to listen to each instrument really quick. Personally I think the quality of a lot of the samples are so-so, bit dull and lifeless?

• I have to agree with @ChrisG, the supplied instrument sounds aren't as good as bs-16 or Thumjam, but I have been able to make a few instruments using the built in sample and instrument editors that were a bit better than the supplied ones. If you're into creating your own instruments from scratch and want to do so solely on the iDevice, then Music Studio isn't a bad choice for the money.

• For my opinion is very good DAW,sounds are maybe "so so",but it depends from person to person. It's have realy nice possibility to create your own instruments through the sampler and import section. MS is one of the oldest DAW-s in the app store,so my regards to MS.

• Yea I mean if you look at MS as a whole package and take the price into account and the fact that it is a mobile phone application (was out before any iPads), it's definitely a pretty awesome all-in-one solution (or daw if you will) and the sounds do the job, at least until you can switch em out when you get back home or whatever. :)