Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone have a list of apps that don't work w/ ios 11?

Anyone have a list of apps that don't work w/ ios 11?

Comments

• You do. In your settings app you can see which apps will stop working once you update.

• They usually say in the description on the Appstore as well. But I don't know of a comprehensive list anywhere. It would probably need to be constantly updated if it did exist somewhere.

• for some reason when i click on the applications it does nothing, i'm running 10.3.3... also these apps dont say it in the appstore.. Does anyone know if borderlands, ivcs3, isem, touchAble & midimux are compatible w ios 11?

• @ryancolao said:
    for some reason when i click on the applications it does nothing, i'm running 10.3.3... also these apps dont say it in the appstore.. Does anyone know if borderlands, ivcs3, isem, touchAble & midimux are compatible w ios 11?

Borderlands is fine for me. iPad Air2 and iOS 11.1.

• tjatja
    edited November 2017

Settings / Common / Info / Apps
    or
    Settings / General / About / Applications

• OP

Don't you know you are alone?

Every app works great.

That is what I find most times on here. It is a very "supportive" community.

You can't really do threads like this because you will inevitably get attacked and told you are trashing companies or developers.

Even though you paid for an app that now doesn't do what it is supposed to- just wait some time----- there may be an update that will potentially fix the issue eventually. Do you have any patience?

And if not, it is you or your devices fault. What type was it? Oh yeah that is old. It is like 13 months old, well that is not really meant for this or that app.

Even worse, you don't even know how to use the app in the first place you dummy. (not srs)

disclaimer: tongue firmly planted in cheek

• Is there a way to know when an app updates for iOS11, but you don't have it currently installed so you don't get the usual update notification in the Appstore. It is a pain to have to keep looking it up, and I can't install it until it updates, and there is no wishlist, and, and ,waaaaaaaaah. :s

Seriously though, is there?

• I try to keep an eye out on appshopper.com and the music category.

It would be nice if there was a 'service' of some kind that kept track of all apps a user has registered on their Apple ID and sent a weekly e-mail with apps that get updated from 32-bit to. 64-bit (which is the main criteria for iOS11).

But for now, the only way is to search for the old apps and check the compatibility field (if it says Works on this iPad).

One way to check if an app is 'compatible' I've found is to go to the 'Purchased' section under user profile and see if the download arrow is blue. If it's grey it means it can not be downloaded to the device...

• @Samu said:
    I try to keep an eye out on appshopper.com and the music category.

It would be nice if there was a 'service' of some kind that kept track of all apps a user has registered on their Apple ID and sent a weekly e-mail with apps that get updated from 32-bit to. 64-bit (which is the main criteria for iOS11).

But for now, the only way is to search for the old apps and check the compatibility field (if it says Works on this iPad).

One way to check if an app is 'compatible' I've found is to go to the 'Purchased' section under user profile and see if the download arrow is blue. If it's grey it means it can not be downloaded to the device...

The purchased list is how I found out about most of my apps that updated. It is a little, pleasant surprise when I notice the blue cloud on an app I miss due to being lost in the update.

• Isem's peachy