Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video Demo...Vogel CMI pro..a sim of one of the most famous and loved keyboards of all time..

A really in depth look at this iconic and legendary sampler..

Comments

• Hey Flo..thanks, and nice to see you...

• Great video. I was amazed with this as a kid. Mainly cause Herbie Hancock and a lot of Michael Jackson's music.

• Great vid and a massively important synth in its day. I don't think I'll get it though, times have moved on and I think I'd personally get frustrated with it's clunkiness and limitations.

• edited March 2014

• Thanks..a true legend....The lovely people at CMI loved it too..so they built a new page yesterday on thier website and put on some of the other video reviews folk had done, and they told me that mine will always be top of the page..I'm very honoured..I mean this video was a labour of love..and at 23 minutes I thought yeah maybe 100 views tops..here is the link for anyone who want to learn more about this keyboard and see their new CMI 30A which is a new one styled like the old one..prices start at.....$25.000....
    http://petervogelinstruments.com.au/ios/video-reviews/

• edited October 2013

congratulations! I haven't watched your video yet, but a labour of love is alway appreciated. I admit I hadn't used the app very much, it was some kind of christmas present for myself to have the Fairlight library on the iPad, but those enthusiast videos will surely motivate me to dig deeper into this gem.

• A fun review, Doug. Thanks :)