Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

JamStix Development Progress

edited October 2013 in General App Discussion

A little optimism from the Rayzoon forum:

Q.
I have an ipad and use a windows based DAW (sonar X3).
Will there be a way to compose songs on the ipad and get them on my windows DAW ?

A.
Initial efforts on iPad focus on real-time grooving with gesture controls. One we get there, we'll see where we can go. It seems plausible to have a MIDI file export from iPad so you can use the result in SONAR.

For those who may not be familiar with JamStix the following is a description from their website:

This ground-breaking virtual drummer VSTi runs synchronized with your sequencer and features in-depth real-time modeling of various styles as well as human drummers with their own habits, accents and fill characteristics. Together, they can create thousands and thousands of realistic drum performances, each one editable down to the last hit thanks to the built-in limb-centric bar editor.

This unrivaled drum simulation is complemented by a high-quality sample player with up to 4GB of samples (Studio version) but can also MIDI-drive your favorite drum module with the brain power and arrangement functionality of Jamstix.

Did we mention it can jam interactively with your MIDI or audio input? Make sure to download the demo and prepare to be amazed...

Comments

• edited October 2013

"Did we mention it can jam interactively with your MIDI or audio input?"

So I can use a JamStik to jam with JamStix? Jamtastic!

:)

• This will be a game changer for me when Rayzoon has it ready for iOS. The desktop version is an indispensable part of my songwriting workflow.