Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IOS 7 - 4s and 5th Gen Ipod touch same buggy behavior

edited October 2013 in General App Discussion

When I try to select play/rewind/record from the audiobus sliding side bar from within another app it's like it's stuck and for the most part unresponsive. i.e rec button stays red but no metronome starts as my cue. Play button does not trigger other app (garageband) to play.

I've deleted whatever apps I was running through audiobus (including) audiobus and re-added them as well as restarted my ios device and checked for all available updates and the issue continues to reoccur. This is my 1st attempt trying out any of my mobile music apps since the iOS update is there any step Im missing or is this a known issue?

Comments

• Just wanted to add I'm running ios 7.0.2. I'm starting to wonder maybe if the incremental update to .0.2 cause this behavior to happen. Essentially every stand alone app seems to work just fine on its own and the issue seems to be isolated to GarageBand rather than Audiobus.

When I have GarageBand set as the output is when the issue starts and when other apps are set output works fine i.e. SampleWiz play button is responsive etc.

So after deleting GarageBand Readding the app I'm starting to believe the actual issue is related to GarageBand rather than Audiobus. And it seem to occur after the incremental update to 7.0.2 now I'm taking this information to Apple thank you

• I haven't had any problem like you've described, but I recall hearing that GB had some ios7 issues. That might be one of them.

• Yep. That's a known bug in GarageBand in iOS 7.0.2. Sorry, you're going to have to wait until an update to iOS 7 or GarageBand.