Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Guitarism On Sale 2/3rds off

I think Adil is celebrating his B-Day. Isn't he supposed to get gifts?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guitarism-pocket-acoustic/id409707446?mt=8

Comments

• Thanks for the heads up. As a birthday wish for Rhism, I bought the IAPs and re-upped my 5 star rating for the newest release.

• I want to gift this to someone but is there anyway to gift the in app purchases? I'm guessing no.

• I don't think there is a way to gift IAPs, but I believe the sale is for the core app, not an IAP.

• 69p....Purchased :-)

• I don't even wanna have it for 9 cents :-P

• Lol thanks guys, I thought everyone here already had the app so I never bothered to post about it :) Quadroplay is also 20% off as part of the sale, though price trackers never pick up on IAP price drops so no one seems to know about that part. And unfortunately there is no way to gift IAPs...

• Thanks, Rhism and funjunkie27, I suppose I could gift the app and then send a gift card for the IAP. Look at the big brain on Bernie!

• edited March 2014

• Agree Guitarism is a "No Brainer" and thanks for the Sessionband tip!