Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Scythe Wave Table Synth By Bitmask Studios

Comments

• edited October 2017

Looks cool. But no AU in this day and age...especially after all these recent great AU synth releases.

For me the only IAA I use is Moog Model 15.

• Ok first five minutes, I can’t find any midi controls in app or settings ? There is a record function but the export button doesn’t seem to work. A lot of the presets sound very much the same. It’s IAA only no AB3 at present. You can import your own sounds in but by iTunes file sharing and it sayes audiopaste which both really today are old methods. Early days but marks out of ten. FOUR.

• Also not showing up in Cubasis.

• I’ll stick with the old-school Scythe

• Infinite is miles better probably for the extra 3 pounds.

• A quick video yes or no ?

• I think this is the same people that made the Mutate granular thing some years ago. One of the very few apps I got a refund for.

• Yes I think u r right.

• It actually sounds good shame about the limited functionality. Let musicians find its creativity!

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Infinite is miles better probably for the extra 3 pounds.

Didnt know about this till now but I just got Infinite a couple weeks ago and Im loving it, just used it on a song today, and one of the selling points for me was thats it an Audio Unit. For my current workflow a synth has to bring something different to the table than the dozens of synths I already have if its not an Audio Unit.

• Just applied for a refund don’t think it’s worth the money for what you get.

• You can’t even contact the dev as the site is under construction.

• I quite like the noises it's making, but after so many dud purchases this year I'm happy to resist this one.

• if you make 'just another wavetable synth' the benchmark is PPG
    so better have some some additional functionality - or the thing is pointless...

• I love the synth, just wish it had midi assignment on knobs..

• ^great sound. Live the drums. What app do they come from?

• edited March 2018

@Richtowns said:
    ^great sound. Live the drums. What app do they come from?

Thank you...I did the drums in bm3...