Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BeatMaker 3: Export of user sample presets/banks?

To all you dear BM3 die-hard power users:
What options do exist for exporting the sample sets that I plan to create, spending hours and hours of work in the BM3 keyboard sampler, to my laptop?
Ideally as an Ableton Live project with Live's sampler compatibility and audio+midi clips, but even scripted options like a python script or whatever utility are OK, just any way to properly export my samples and mappings to a format readable by some DAWs or VSTi's.

I've not yet purchased BM3 and just want to make sure there is a process that really works ;)

Thanks!

Comments

• I suggest asking this this over on the Intua Forum if you haven't already.