Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GrooveDrumSynth-IOS Coming soon

This Groove box is a beast and is one of Wejaams big brothers.
It has six tracks and each one can play Samples synth or a combination of both,With excellent randomising routines I have the vst plugin version which has twelve tracks and I love it,so I cant wait for this to arrive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DbbvTV8ezUQ

Comments

• Very nice!

• Can it do triplets?

• @shortbus "Can it do triplets?"

+1

• I'm none musician producer so notation and theory are beyond me but yes a beat can be subdivided into two,three or four parts just like Wejaam's method.

• That reminds me of the times I used Reason's RedRum to program beats. I remember the hassle it was to get a triplet groove happening when I started out in a straight 16th note 4/4 pattern. It meant starting all patterns in subdivisions of 3 if I wanted a triplet anywhere in there and then there was no way to go back to straight 4/4 with binary subdivisions. So I guess none of these groove boxes can really do that, or is there anything that I missed? It sure would be awesome if somebody made it work. But it's probably very hard to implement. Also if you want odd measures...

• Molten does odd subdivision quite happily

• @Munibeast Beatmaker 2 does that with ease.

• WeJaam does subdivisions as well (up to 4 per beat), and it has a great randomizer akin to something like stochastic. Actually a really really great drums & percussion app, no need to use the synths etc, all 6 parts can be switched to samples only. I know they mentioned an iPad dedicated app months ago, so hopefully it's close. :)

• The window name does say ios at :046. One can hope.

Start at frame 46