Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iAbyssal from AtomoSynth

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iabyssal/id1296967350?mt=8
".....a virtual analog synthesizer that can be controlled by light using the frontal camera...", WOW~

here is the FB live video : https://www.facebook.com/atomosynth.music

Comments

• Looks like the simular ethics of the classic Roland MC 505, MC909, etc(when you used the D-Beam on the Roland Grooveboxes)...... Nice!.... :)

• It can be more fun for Experimental ,ex: take your iphone and open the app,just running,or walking but close your eyes, or put it in front of TV......etc :D

• encenc
    edited October 2017

@jcdream said:
    It can be more fun for Experimental ,ex: take your iphone and open the app,just running,or walking but close your eyes, c :D

Just don't do it near moving traffic :o :D

App sounds fun any links to video ? Other than facebook
    Btw, awful sounding name for the app ;)

• Hello there. I'm the developer of the app. Thanks for sharing and caring!

A twitter user made a couple of short videos showcasing the app capabilities, you can watch them here and here.

• @Pythonista said:
    Hello there. I'm the developer of the app. Thanks for sharing and caring!

A twitter user made a couple of short videos showcasing the app capabilities, you can watch them here and here.

Congrats on the app and nice to see you here! I'm really enjoying the sounds.

If you're taking feature requests? :smiley: ...
    I would love to be able to use iAbyssal in the FX slot of AUM/AB3 as well. I would also like to be able to toggle off the camera control to get full control of the app via the GUI (maybe I just need to cover the camera at the moment?).

• Congrats on the app and nice to see you here! I'm really enjoying the sounds.

Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked it!

If you're taking feature requests? :smiley: ...

Of course, every idea counts for making people love it :)

I would love to be able to use iAbyssal in the FX slot of AUM/AB3 as well.

You mean to use the filter and delay as an effect for connecting external input?

I would also like to be able to toggle off the camera control to get full control of the app via the GUI (maybe I just need to cover the camera at the moment?).

We planned to put a switch to turn the camera off at first. But for the sake of simplicity we decided to strip it since camera can be disabled @ iOS settings.

You can also cover the camera and switch the HOLD button which would have the same effect. :)

• @Pythonista said:
    You mean to use the filter and delay as an effect for connecting external input?

Yes, just always looking for ever more ways to mangle sound I suppose :)
    I guess taking this further (at the risk of showing my synth ignorance), if iAbyssal did become an FX unit as well, could the LFOs be used to modulate external sound in any way and the camera controls applied to that too??

I really don't know the technicals of what I am requesting though so let me say it is great as it is! I'm gonna have some fun with it.

• I guess taking this further (at the risk of showing my synth ignorance), if iAbyssal did become an FX unit as well, could the LFOs be used to modulate external sound in any way and the camera controls applied to that too??

It can be technically done, to replace the Main oscillator of the synth with an external output, you could use the light sensor and LFOs as usual. The only limitation would be that you wouldn't alter the pitch of the input by the way it's currently built (since this input would be completely external).

I really don't know the technicals of what I am requesting though so let me say it is great as it is! I'm gonna have some fun with it.

I'll write it down and hopefully we'll see in a surprise update (or even a new product :D) Thank you very much for your request!

• no longer in the app store? :(

• @kingvidorfan said:
    no longer in the app store? :(

No unfortunately since a long time. It was one of my favourite.