Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OP-1 with iPad/iPhone?

Anyone here using an iPad or iPhone with an OP1?
How do you find the combination?

Comments

• That's an interesting question. If the OP-1 would work as a 'class compliant' interface with Audio(In/Out) & Midi (In/Out) it would radically change my opinion on it. I've messed around with it in a music-store but can NOT motivate the price...

• I was using them together for awhile, but to be honest I found the iPad easier to use and capable of better results for the music I like making. Eventually I sold the OP1.

• I do.
    I sample iPad’s/iPhone’s apps into the OP1 and viceversa,
    processing the sources with the Oto Biscuit or the SP-404sx effects (used as sampler too) in between.
    Great fun!

• I love my OP-1. I mainly sample apps and chop them up to create drum kits or sample instruments in the OP-1.