Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hey you guys What is the Tablet, Mac or pc with the longest battery Life Period?

on earth.
anybody been down this road, suggestions?

Comments

• The one attached to a USB power brick.

• Probably the Surfacebook Pro. Very long life. They claim 17 hours. Our guys who have them say they’re pretty good. Also very pricy.

• @rickwaugh said:
    Probably the Surfacebook Pro. Very long life. They claim 17 hours. Our guys who have them say they’re pretty good. Also very pricy.

what!!! 17 hours!!!!

• The one not running Gadget

• @jn2002dk said:
    The one not running Gadget

@syrupcore said:
    The one attached to a USB power brick.

This

• I think you should talk to this guy

• haha

the only reason I've stayed away from tablets for so long was because I thought they were a 2-3 our deal, I had no idea you could put all of your vsts on an 17 hour tablet, thats nuts...

• Technically, the 17 hour tablet will stream YouTubes for 17 hours. It is not a 17 hour vst hosting tablet.

My iPad Pro with a USB battery will probably come close to 17 hours. It depends on what apps I’m running. Just Loopy HD and a reverb will go a very long time

• edited October 2017

@kobamoto said:

@rickwaugh said:
    Probably the Surfacebook Pro. Very long life. They claim 17 hours. Our guys who have them say they’re pretty good. Also very pricy.

what!!! 17 hours!!!!

come on!!!!!
    you don't swallow apple's crap but are while to eat Microsoft's? that's bullshit, they claim the same for the surface laptop and real life its not even close. my surface pro 3 claimed a stoning (for the time) battery life and i was never able to make it last that long unless i did nothing with 20% brightness.

• @Lacm1993 said:

@kobamoto said:

@rickwaugh said:

what!!! 17 hours!!!!

come on!!!!!
    you don't swallow apple's crap but are while to eat Microsoft's? that's bullshit, they claim the same for the surface laptop and real life its not even close. my surface pro 3 claimed a stoning (for the time) battery life and i was never able to make it last that long unless i did nothing with 20% brightness.

Just pinged two of our senior devs who have them. 5 to 8 hours of development on them, and that's some heavy duty software, doing Unity development. Not bad.

• the plot thickens... that's definitely not 17hrs but it's def not only 2 or 3. I need something that will run keyscape for 5 or 6 hours so a surface might work out.

• @kobamoto said:
    the plot thickens... that's definitely not 17hrs but it's def not only 2 or 3. I need something that will run keyscape for 5 or 6 hours so a surface might work out.

The new Surface Book 2 15" looks not bad for this but damn it's expensive too.
    At least it comes with better GPU than the underspeced Macbook pro. But no thunderbolt 3, even not usb-c 3.2. if i read that right....meh'.
    What do Apple and Microsoft think. I'm so dissapointed by those "pro" devices.

• @Cib said:

@kobamoto said:
    the plot thickens... that's definitely not 17hrs but it's def not only 2 or 3. I need something that will run keyscape for 5 or 6 hours so a surface might work out.

At least it comes with better GPU than the underspeced Macbook pro. But no thunderbolt 3, even not usb-c 3.2. if i read that right....meh'.

We have been seriously underwhelmed by the new Macbook Pros. The move to all USB-C forces you to buy adaptors, there’s quite a market for all in one, get all your old stuff in one device items. But the recent ones have been missing that vaunted Apple quality; we have been having all kinds of issues, mostly display related. Had to take a bunch back, and the service has, as usual, been less than perfect. And I don’t think I’ve spoken to anyone who likes the new keyboards, either.

• shame really, when are the new good ole days going to get here :(
    I think that's why there is such a hardware revival going on

• edited October 2017

@rickwaugh said:

@Cib said:

@kobamoto said:

We have been seriously underwhelmed by the new Macbook Pros. The move to all USB-C forces you to buy adaptors, there’s quite a market for all in one, get all your old stuff in one device items. But the recent ones have been missing that vaunted Apple quality; we have been having all kinds of issues, mostly display related. Had to take a bunch back, and the service has, as usual, been less than perfect. And I don’t think I’ve spoken to anyone who likes the new keyboards, either.

I have no problem with usb-c since i think it´s not bad at all and i already own extern SSD´s with usb-c.
    But i wished they won´t do that "thinner" thing, put a larger battery and better GPU and CPU inside it.
    I´m in for a new notebook but i think i try to wait for another year or so.
    But i agree with the rest and also the latest iPhones and iPads are so....mmhhh.....O.K. but the more it goes into consumer land and the more devices they will sell the quality goes down....both in hardware and software.
    I hope i can wait until 6-core cpu´s are ready for notebooks.

• ... i did nothing with 20% brightness.

Sounds like my life.