Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Singaling is on the bus!

Comments

• edited March 2014

• There's no contact or support on their website, only a couple of pics. There is a FB page with no content. I'd be careful with this one. I left a message on FB page asking for demos. $7 with no contact or demos does not cut it.

• Nope, in that case, not gonna play with this particular singaling... ;-p

• edited October 2013

Devs name is Rebecca.
    May be a first for an AB app ?
    Do like the look of it.
    Hope she shows up and sends a code to Douglas.

Edit...Vanessa...sorry.

• Don't Work properly.
    the effects don't work (only gate)
    If you connect through Audiobus, (input mode appears after set as output mode) only work the reverb. (you, the reviewer in apple, what r u doing? wtf? You must to reject it)
    Ok, and for the developer(s): let the app in English if you don't know other idioms
    ...don't buy, need an urgent fix update.

• Ah,
    Vocalive works perfect with Audiobus.
    (And I hate the IK multimedia Spam)

• I can confirm that the app does work. There were no presets and engaging the effects was not obvious.
    Message from Dev:

Thanks for bringing this issue to us. So it's my understanding that the effects are not working on your iPad 2 running iOS 7.
    -Will you confirm that you are tapping the effect's name? Tapping an effect's name activates it. This is probably obvious, so I apologize if it is, but another user didn't know that tapping the names of the effects activated them, so I just want to rule that out. The effect's name will turn red when engaged. The next update will most likely change the interface to make the effects look more tappable.
    -About the Presets, the app is currently designed for users to create their own. When you find a setting you like, you can just save it under the Presets tab. All of your saved presets will be stored in the app after closing it. Singaling doesn't come with any presets to get started, but we're considering including this in the next update, as well. Will you share your opinion on whether we should include Presets in the next update? We've been discussing making the app come with 10 or so stock presets to get people started. The diversity of sounds you can get from tweaking the settings is really quite amazing. Presets would really showcase this.

Please send me a screenshot, if possible, of your app screen.
    Looking forward to your responses,
    Ian

• Thanks @mgmg4871. Personally, I think some presets would be useful as a starting point.

• Ahhh, Tapping the names activates it...
    Sorry Vanessa, but this is not obvious, at least make a "i" description intro of the app.

Well, I'm tired about iOS devs, betas, test....etc.
    see you next year...2020

• I just received an email from Ian at Singaling letting me know that version 1.0.2 is pending review(6-9 days) with Apple and will include the input slot in AB(no Mention of effects slot, maybe an ommision?)

Also, He informed me that they are working on version 1.0.3 for the near future which will include:

"-better export options (Wav)
    -Share to Dropbox
    -fix share to iTunes bug
    -a FAQ within the the app "

Kevin