Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Neo-Soul Keys Studio on sale

Comments

• $24.99 is the sale price ?

• @Samplemunch said:
    $24.99 is the sale price ?

Yup was £20 at launch, went up to £30 now down to £25

• Original one sounds good enough for me.

• Wow. Finally broke down and bought this... two days ago. :D :D :D

• edited October 2017

Nonpareil.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Nonpareil.

Peerless, even.

• I know at some point Ill end up getting it, the sale price just didnt draw me in, but I did get the full Bassalicious, the presets and full features are on sale for $20.

• @Strizbiz said:
    I know at some point Ill end up getting it, the sale price just didnt draw me in, but I did get the full Bassalicious, the presets and full features are on sale for $20.

Sale? Is that not the normal price for the full BASSalicious? Always on the fence with that one. $20 seems steep considering all the great bass synths out there.

But I agree that the sale price for Soul Keys isn't that much of a draw.

• Being a fan of J Dilla and the type of music he sampled, this Neo-Soul Keys app is one of the sweetest sounding on iOS for me. I can just noodle through the presets all day. It is actually inspiring me to finally learn some keyboard basics.

I also like that @GospelMusicians went large on sample quality. That trend will bring iOS much closer in sound quality to desktop VSTs which is what we are all after I think.

• Thanks so much @gusgranite. That's the style man....Much appreciated on the support!

• We put it on sale for a little while for people that missed the initial sale. We don't know if we will go any lower than $19.99. I don't think most people realize what this thing really has. It has Desktop grade features. For example the VKFX FX library is the number one selling Keyboard FX library, and you get it built in. No substitute...It's the actual same FX as here: https://www.overloud.com/products/vkfx. It has 80 more electric pianos than the first version.....

• I have it and love it. I heard a rumor that a universal version will come out at some point. Still working on that?

• edited October 2017

Yeah, even dabblers like me can appreciate this one. Great samples, and the inclusion of mechanical sounds help to make the app top quality and realistic.

• edited October 2017

I can't rave about this app enough. This is the most realistic sounding electric piano that I've ever heard outside of a physical electric piano. I owned a vintage Fender Rhodes for years and have used many a Wurly and D6 Clav. This bests any emulator I've ever played, and I challenge anyone to do a blind audio test with this and the real deal and tell me which is which.

@GospelMusicians - this is the app I'd been waiting for. The addition of the new Wurly samples and the Clav makes this a must for anyone interested in vintage keyboards. I'm producing mainly synth-funk/electro-funk these days and this is a monster. Add in Yonac's Galileo and you're a mobile Sunday Service waiting to happen!

• @HokieKev said:
    I have it and love it. I heard a rumor that a universal version will come out at some point. Still working on that?

Working on the iPhone version...Yep!

• @GospelMusicians said:
    We put it on sale for a little while for people that missed the initial sale. We don't know if we will go any lower than $19.99.

But the current sale is 24.99

• @DCJ said:

@Strizbiz said:
    I know at some point Ill end up getting it, the sale price just didnt draw me in, but I did get the full Bassalicious, the presets and full features are on sale for $20.

Sale? Is that not the normal price for the full BASSalicious? Always on the fence with that one. $20 seems steep considering all the great bass synths out there.

But I agree that the sale price for Soul Keys isn't that much of a draw.

Yeah, $20 didn’t seem like that much of a sale, I thought I remembered hearing it was $30 up from the $9.00 intro price, I like the full version though, especially as an audio unit in BM3

• I have spent a fortune over the years on piano and electric piano vst’s, only to spend another fortune when a new and better sounding version of something comes out. Moving to IOs any buying NSKS, that’s it - done! It cannot be improved in sound and for only £25 or whetever the current price is. don’t look at it as money until a better version comes out like a lot of synth apps, this is it. i’m sure https://forum.audiob.us/profile/GospelMusicians will add features and improvements to the app implementation over the years (programme change, save state etc), but for epaino sounds. Its a lifetiime purchase.

• Old news maybe... but the sale this week is $14.99.

I could not resist at that price :-) And it really does sound superb.

Besides you have to love the enthusiasm of the developer who clearly loves playing keys as much as developing apps for keys. Nice work!

• Oh I hope it goes on sale for $14.99 this Christmas I'm definitely getting it then!!

• this has become one of my favourite instruments of all time, up there with model 15.

• @wellingtonCres said:
    this has become one of my favourite instruments of all time, up there with model 15.

:o Definitely will do more research on this one. I knew it was good, but had not heard it mentioned up there with Model 15. I will probably have to get this too (on sale hopefully). :)

• edited December 2017

Dear GospelMusicians would it be possible in a near future update to add a global tuning where a custom tuning can be dialed in. I’m looking to tune to a a430.65 Hz which is -37 cents. I believe there are other users looking for this feature of customizing a tuning. Thank you
    Cheers

• @CracklePot said:

@wellingtonCres said:
    this has become one of my favourite instruments of all time, up there with model 15.

:o Definitely will do more research on this one. I knew it was good, but had not heard it mentioned up there with Model 15. I will probably have to get this too (on sale hopefully). :)

While they are wildly different instruments, in terms of sound quality, NSKS is unparalleled. In the last 20 years of playing various software Electric Pianos I've not heard anything that even comes close - especially for the Wurlitzer and Clavinet tones. I can make the Stage Rhodes sound exactly like the one I owned for 15 years, broken keys, clunky tines and all.

If you have any interest in Electric Pianos, this is the pinnacle and you will never need another. No lie.

• @dvlmusic said:

@CracklePot said:

@wellingtonCres said:

While they are wildly different instruments, in terms of sound quality, NSKS is unparalleled. In the last 20 years of playing various software Electric Pianos I've not heard anything that even comes close - especially for the Wurlitzer and Clavinet tones. I can make the Stage Rhodes sound exactly like the one I owned for 15 years, broken keys, clunky tines and all.

If you have any interest in Electric Pianos, this is the pinnacle and you will never need another. No lie.

Agreed. It's shivery thing of lovely.