Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The app which You never regreted after purchasing

Looking for inspirations and stable, useful aaps. 3. 2. 1. Start!

Comments

• AUM. It’s so good and useful I’d buy it again every 6 months B)

• Korg Gadget and AUM

• edited October 2017

AUM + Zeeon.

• I knew it that AUM will be mentioned, and not once :)

• AUM and Blocs Wave

• BitWiz, Sun_ox, AudioShare, ThumbJam, Gadget

• There are so many!
    Cubasis, Audioshare and Gadget for starters...

• Patterning
    AudioShare
    Ruismaker
    Samplr

• AUM, AudioShare, Ripplemaker/Troublemaker, Egoist, Turnado, Patterning, Samplr, ThumbJam...we could be here all day...

• Forgot to mention fluXpad and ElasticDrums.
    Far more regreted apps then usefull, but thats life

• Current workflow:

Everything —> AUM/AudioShare —> Blocs Wave —> Cubasis

Samplr is so good if you didn’t try.

• Samplr and Nanostudio

• Triqtraq

• AUM for ideas.

Auria for finishing.

• I’ve never regretted buying Auria, ToneStack, or DrumSession

• edited October 2017

Nanostudio 1 ... And Nanostudio 2 too, there is nothing which can stop me to buy it, so basically i already did it, just in future .. at the end, time doesn't exists, everything is happending simultaneously in whole universe ..

• I haven't regretted any purchases that I didn't get a refund for (and that was only a couple) as I have gotten something, however small, out of each and every one.

• AUM. I regret waiting as long as i did to buy it.

• Sunrizer, gadget, cubasis

• Gadget

• Cubasis , JamUp Pro and Nave.

• edited October 2017

I guess it's up to me to mention Audiobus on the AB forum then.

Plus the usual suspects and Borderlands.

• edited October 2017

Wow, the question is probably which apps DID you regret after purchasing since by & large (and with a bit of research) you can suss out the turds fairly well in 2017.

I always go back to Auria Pro as the ultimate or favorite iOS app of mine; being able to use a ProTools like DAW with pro plugins while kipping out on the couch is still amazing to me.

I'd throw AudioShare, AudioBus 3 & AUM in the same category of no regret/must haves. They're like the Wizard behind the curtain making all of the music production mojo possible on iOS. The new iOS11 Files functionality is now starting to hit it's stride since AudioShare is now compatible with it. Essential stuff for working with audio on iOS.

Model 15, DrumPerfect Pro and the BramBos @brambos apps are also so well done and useful I can't imagine someone not being happy with them all. The AudioDamage Collection of apps, Neo-Soul Keys Studio and Patterning could be thrown in as well...

• AudioShare and SampleWiz.

• Waaaay too many to list, but Chordion, Thumbjam, Garageband, Gadget and Animoog sure have gotten a lot of use...

• Just purchased Reslice recently and it's pretty amazing too - definitely one of the apps that makes iOS unique for music production.

• edited October 2017

Forgot Audioshare, it's so normal to use that app that you forget it's special and you once bought it. I see it as THE app you can't do without. AUM by the same dev on the other hand I hardly use, like apps as Cubasis and Modstep all expensive purchases with hardly any touch use to me.

• Ravenscroft 275