Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iRig HD2 Level Callibration

I have a hard time getting decent output levels from this unit and the iRig 2 back to an amplifier. If you use the 1/4" I cant get anywhere NEAR the level out of the FX/Thru switch set to FX position as I can on Thru. Anything approaching that goes into severe distortion. I realize this guy is mono summed, so some other issues occur bringing the level up on it. If I go out the 1/8" I can get a little more out cleanly, but it is very easy to drive into internal distortion. Any advice on getting these up to a good level? I don't want the amplifier its feeding to amplify just as much noise as signal, so I'd really like to get the levels up up and away!

Comments