Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioStretch on sale ($9.99 > $0.99)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/audiostretch-power-tool-for-music-transcription/id571863178?mt=8

Description
Before you buy AudioStretch, consider first downloading AudioStretch Lite for FREE. Apart from some feature limitations, it's the same as the full (paid) version. The Lite version is a great way to see whether AudioStretch works well for you.

I really like this App. Being able to drag your finger along the waveform to create some varispeed type effects is a lot of fun.
Probably useful for many other purposes too.

Comments

• @iamspoon said:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/audiostretch-power-tool-for-music-transcription/id571863178?mt=8

Description
    Before you buy AudioStretch, consider first downloading AudioStretch Lite for FREE. Apart from some feature limitations, it's the same as the full (paid) version. The Lite version is a great way to see whether AudioStretch works well for you.

I really like this App. Being able to drag your finger along the waveform to create some varispeed type effects is a lot of fun.
    Probably useful for many other purposes too.

+1
    good for making loops points too

• Used this app a lot to ‘play’ samples live

• There's one brutal review, but most seem to like it. And am I correct in thinking you were grabbing audio from a certain video-based website? Is this an IAA? AB3-friendly?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    There's one brutal review, but most seem to like it. And am I correct in thinking you were grabbing audio from a certain video-based website? Is this an IAA? AB3-friendly?

I've never known it to be able to do that, think I've had it since release too. Might be a similar app you're thinking of, though it lost that feature in an update.

I really like this one though, you can have a lot of fun scrubbing samples through fx

• I guess you can load a video if you own the video. Any idea what the differences between the pro in the lite?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    I guess you can load a video if you own the video. Any idea what the differences between the pro in the lite?

Says on Store description limited song duration, pitch and speed ranges. Worth a go to see if you like it.

• Photo of a dollar bill with wings, but a happy dollar bill with wings.

• A great deal at that price

• Heck yea. Thanks for the tip. Been waiting to buy it

• I was overlooking this until I read this thread. Took a closer look, and had to get it. And it super cheap right now. Thank you everyone. :)

• Yuusssssss! Thank you!

• This app is solid. Use with videos and audio. I bought for 5 bucks so this is a no brainer

• No brainer is right. Anytune Pro is a great app, use it a lot but this is .99 vs 14.99 for Anytune. Video too. Can't wait to try that.

• Scrubbing files is really fun with this. I wish I could load a couple at once.

• I have been using the lite version for ages as an IOS Paulstretch. The full version is as no-brainer a purchase at this price as I have ever seen.

• Is it compatible with audioshare?

• @raindro said:
    Scrubbing files is really fun with this. I wish I could load a couple at once.

iDensity is good for that.

• I have cubasis which can timestretch and transpose. Does audiostretch offer anything that cubasis can't do?

• I find it really good for slowing songs down to learn them better, you can pick out individual notes in a fast run with great precision. Plus good for extracting loops etc. Recommended.

• edited October 2017

@Ben said:
    No brainer is right. Anytune Pro is a great app, use it a lot but this is .99 vs 14.99 for Anytune. Video too. Can't wait to try that.

Audiostretch isn't even remotely comparable to Anytune as far as stretching is concerned.
    The algorithm is VERY crude, it turns the original signal into something completely different - I did a 1:1 comparison. It filters out highs and introduces phase artifacts that almost make it a 'cellar reverb'.
    It's a valid tool for learning and fun with lofi live scratching, though.