Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arctic Pro Video by sound designer

Comments

• Hey Flo26 Good to see you here. Hope all is well.

• Nice vid. :-)

• Arctic Pro to get IAA.

Hi Morris

There is a known problem with clicks when it does note stealing. This can happen when the synth has used all 4 available voices and is allocating the next one. If that is what is happening I have a fix for it in the next update (which will also include inter-app audio)

The easiest way to verify this is to start playing a chord one note at a time, eg C E G A then C. On that last C it will note steal and you'll probably hear it click.

Regards
    Peter

• OneRedDog Media tweeted the IAA is working in Arctic Prosynth. Should see it soon.

• I was so close getting this at release, but this last month we've been spoiled with new releases, sales and updates. So I never ended up getting it. I am really curious about it tho mostly cos I wanna see how far it's evolved, or moved away, from the first version. So I'm always hovering the buy button on this one now. I have Sunrizer, which also excels at your typical fat trance, house, dubstep leads and bases, which this also is advertised to be its strong side. A bit unfair comparing those maybe. Hm decisions decisions. I am a...iOS synth collector so I should get it....What? No it's not appoholism, I swear. :(

• @ChrisG I say go for it if you can - this is so so fat and much superior to the original Arctic Synth app.

• I can, but oh my god I've spent soo much on the AppStore last few months it's crazy. I'm actually sitting here, while typing this and watching some tv, eating noodles. I dunno if that's a bad sign, prioritizing music apps before my health. I have been feeling a bit queezy and wiggly on me legs lately while running. Also my nails are turning blue. Lol seriously. Maybe I just need to change noodle brand. I shall ponder this over a nights sleep! Lol....no it's sad , I know :(