Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cover of Iron and Wine’s Naked as we came

I met Sam Beam in the Raleigh/Durham airport last month after having just listened to his new album on the flight. I couldn’t believe it at first but I went up and talked to him a little bit. He was super nice and maybe surprised to see me beeline for him. Anyways here’s my simple cover of one of my favorites. A very sad beautiful tune.

Comments

• edited October 2017

Cool story. I saw him play in 2013 - in the intro to this song he said that Sub Pop asked him if he was sure about the title, because, you know, dirty minds....

It's one of my favourite songs ever as it happens, and your version is pretty sweet.

I'll have to go and check out the new album, the last couple have been a bit disappointing, with only the odd good track, but Sheperd's Dog was the last really great LP.

• Thanks @richardyot, I think the new one is amazing. He has a great band on this one. I liked Shepard’s dog also but this is the new favorite. Epic beast!

• I've just added it to my giant Spotify playlist with all the new stuff I'm checking out.

• PS - you ever checked out The Weepies? From around the same era as Iron & Wine, I think you would like them.

• I haven’t heard of them. I will check em out. Thanks!

• I really love this one - but all their stuff is good. Sorry for derailing your thread :)

• No worries. Nothing to derail. I like it. Just my style!

• @RedSkyLullaby said:
    Nice cover

Thank you!

• edited October 2017

Like @richardyot, this is one of my favorite tunes. I recall hearing it the first time and thinking, "someone else thinks about the same things that I do!" and I couldn't get over how simply and profoundly eloquent Sam's lyric is. It's almost too easy to miss the brilliant guitar part.

Nice cover of it, too. I'd like to hear @RedSkyLullaby cover this one too!

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Like @richardyot, this is one of my favorite tunes. I recall hearing it the first time and thinking, "someone else thinks about the same things that I do!" and I couldn't get over how simply and profoundly eloquent Sam's lyric is. It's almost too easy to miss the brilliant guitar part.

Nice cover of it, too. I'd like to hear @RedSkyLullaby cover this one too!

Yes please! @RedSkyLullaby