Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

batch multiple samples into one wav file challenge

how can i take a bunch of wav files (drum one shots synths, random audio. )and assemble
them into one wav file. so that i can import them into reslice and go crazy.
i know i could paste them into a daw and line them up and save the whole thing as on wav( snooze.... that sounds boring ;)
I just want to select all the wav files in audioshare, sent them out to “ fill in the blank” app and squash them all into one wav file play dough fun factory style.
Any ideas?

Comments

• edited October 2017

Can’t you just pop them into different pads on BM2 or BM3, go to the sequencer and create a sequence, every 1/8 note, one after the other....? Then export audio as one track..

Edit.. sorry.. read your post again.. ignore me...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @d4d0ug said:

@eross said:
    how can i take a bunch of wav files (drum one shots synths, random audio. )and assemble
    them into one wav file. so that i can import them into reslice and go crazy.
    i know i could paste them into a daw and line them up and save the whole thing as on wav( snooze.... that sounds boring ;)
    I just want to select all the wav files in audioshare, sent them out to “ fill in the blank” app and squash them all into one wav file play dough fun factory style.
    Any ideas?

Dunno, but I’ve been looking for the same kind of audio ‘glueing’ app for the same reason!

Yeah , Audio Glue for IOS! sounds perfect......come on devs you can do it. I’m looking at you audioshare. maybe built into the app..... select multiple files.... glue them together, and bam your done and ready to import into reslice, samplr, aubudahbi etc.
    could be

• edited October 2017

This is a boring challenge and a bad idea in terms of RAM resources.

My advice, just jam something up and chop it for Reslice or BM3.

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    This is a boring challenge and a bad idea in terms of RAM resources.

why is it bad for Ram?

• if you're just using drum hits you're going to get better performance out of your device by having short little samples triggering as one shots rather than a long wav file being played at different cue points.

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    if you're just using drum hits you're going to get better performance out of your device by having short little samples triggering as one shots rather than a long wav file being played at different cue points.

maybe, but I am looking to use short samples like a few drums, short snippets of synths, maybe some snippets of vocals. the entire wav after glued would be very small

• I’m doing this on the desktop in Soundforge. Egoist doesn’t do lots of little samples so I’m doing it for that fella.