Beathawk IAP - Balkans

I purchase and test it, so you don’t have to, and today, we have the Balkans IAP for Beathawk. In this pack, we get a crapton of loops (both melodic and percussive), and four playable instruments (all unique instruments, not variations of one or the other) - Balkan Saxophone, Violin, Double Bass, and Accordian. $4.99 USD, and NO broken patches or unusually choppy loops this time around.

Comments

• Don't know what 'well done that man' is in Balkanese, but I salute you none the less...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Don't know what 'well done that man' is in Balkanese, but I salute you none the less...

Lol, thanks? Well, the Balkans seem to have a huge melting pot of languages. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_the_Balkans

• edited October 12

Just heard this pack, and it sounds really good.

Also reminds me of a brilliant holiday with Mrs Zen, in Slovenia. A country that is 70% forrest, with rivers clean enough to see the bottom. Great people, too.

BTW, the Slovenian language is impenetrable to Western Europeans. For example, a waterfall is ‘slap’ so you’ve got no chance of working it out by guess work. :)

• Slivovitz