Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Looking for iOS friendly (full range-ish) battery powered portable amp/pa

I've been wanting to get more mobile, and probably take some mobile gigs soon and am looking for a good battery powered portable amp/pa with a decent full range-ish sound for playing backing tracks in from garageband and using iOS synths.

I went to DC last month and was dying to busk to just kill a few hours, but didn't have a decent way to play my garageband tracks, which I intended to play my unconnected acoustic to.

I've only searched online so far:

The Roland Cube street EX seems interesting, but from all accounts its too bass light.

Roland AC-33 looks good, but is targeting acoustic guitar players specifically, so I don't know that it would be a good iOS player.

I mean, I would like the option that if I hook up an electric to garageband that it will sound like a decent mix.

What are people using for mobile busking and gigs for a fuller range iOS production?

I have a small 2 speaker battery powered amp that I was using to play tracks from my iPad at a party I was just at while I played acoustic (didn't have my apogee one which lets me push a little more volume), and when the room filled with 9 people and a friend's sister trying to group strategize how her brother can start dating again, I was pretty much toast when it became raucous, but kept going since it was pretty fun because I chose that room to have a quiet place to play and then it quickly turned into the hangout room. Hey, I'll take all the appreciation anyway I can :smile:

Comments