Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

These guys are worth a listen

Comments

• edited October 2017

This video is blocked in my country from watching because it contains content from WMG.

• First band I ever saw live. 1971, Lemmy on bass still on that tour.

• Saw this and went digging through my albums. I still have Hall of the Moutain Grill. Lemmy's on that one too. Forgot how cool that music is. Thanks for the bump.

• I love me some Hawkwind. Saw them on the Space Bandits tour in early 90's. Mind blown. And they got me reading some Elric Chronicles books, too.

• @thinds said:
    First band I ever saw live. 1971, Lemmy on bass still on that tour.

First band I ever saw too, in Dublin the following year, also with Lemmy.

Mind blown ever since.

• edited October 2017

When I was sixteen, out in Australia, I encountered Hawkwind in our local record shop, bought a bunch of their albums over a span of a few months, and Space Ritual was on constant play for me for the next several years.

Actually the gateway purchase for me was seeing the cover of the LP ‘Quark Strangeness and Charm’ in the shelves, as it was just released about that time, but I’d remembered them from many years before in the summer of 72 with Silver Machine being in the charts alongside Schools Out and Seaside Shuffle.

• @richiehoop said:

@thinds said:
    First band I ever saw live. 1971, Lemmy on bass still on that tour.

First band I ever saw too, in Dublin the following year, also with Lemmy.

Mind blown ever since.

Seeing the other posts and thinking back, I reckon it was probably 72. Worthing Assembly Rooms

• My favorite non-German "casual slur for German"rock band. Hands down.

• The rumour was that it was recorded in the back of a moving truck...hmmm..more like in the engine room of a Saturn rocket ..Stacia remains resolutely clothed for this one ...
    the ultimate in 12 bar Space Rock..