Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quantum from midiSequencer dev is available now!!!

tjatja
edited October 2017 in General App Discussion

Get it, while it is still hot ;-)

„QuantumSequencer“ from anthony saunders

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quantumsequencer/id1207932898?mt=8

Manual:
http://www.amssoftware.org/manual/QuantumManual.pdf

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp1pXntn8GTDD37_FuxT1tA

First Tutorial:

Show Off

Comments

• edited October 2017

Nice thank you!

• Got it! Sweet!

• is this a cut down version of midiSequencer? or is it something different?

• I'm a sucker for sequencers so instabought

• @eross said:
    is this a cut down version of midiSequencer? or is it something different?

I haven't followed the development closely but as far as i know it's a much more advanced version. Multiple tracks and parts and stuff

• @jn2002dk said:

@eross said:
    is this a cut down version of midiSequencer? or is it something different?

I haven't followed the development closely but as far as i know it's a much more advanced version. Multiple tracks and parts and stuff

cool! so you can set up multiple midi
    sequences , and toggle between them?

• This is an amazingly powerful tool!

• @dougdi said:
    This is an amazingly powerful tool!

how many tracks are there? is it like virsyn’s addictive pro midi ?

• Finally!

• @eross said:

There are no tracks per se but there are up to 6 rack sequencers each one like a version of MidiSequencer with up to 64 steps each that can be split up in various ways.

Not sure if that helps!

• @yowza said:

@eross said:

There are no tracks per se but there are up to 6 rack sequencers each one like a version of MidiSequencer with up to 64 steps each that can be split up in various ways.

6 tracks, expandable to 24!

• edited October 2017

Right but the up to 24 parts all use the same 64 steps. Each of the 6 sequencers can have 4 parts which split up the 64 steps.

Edit: Each of the six sequencers has its own discreet set of 64 steps which can be split up between 4 parts.

• Please be aware its going to need some tweaks on the timing - will be a fix for that in the next few days.

• no one's mentioned each part can be programmed to do things when it loops ;)

• I am going to LOVE this. The icing on the cake for my iPad production studio!

• @midiSequencer said:
    no one's mentioned each part can be programmed to do things when it loops ;)

Too busy friggin jamming dude!

• Just spent 5 minutes with it - love the linked faders option.!

• You’ve created something very special here.

• linked faders, what? is there. video of this i. action anywhere?

• @eross said:
    linked faders, what? is there. video of this i. action anywhere?

Chain link button on top right side will link faders

• So, is Ableton link working on this?
    I'm trying to get this to sync to Rock Drummer or Funk Drummer, and totally failing.
    The Ableton button in options is crossed out, and it won't pick up midi clock from these apps either, it seems.

• Go to the iOS settings app and find Quantum and enable Link there first.

While you're there also turn on the Midi control for AUM so you can control the transport in AUM from Quantum and have Funk Drummer and Quantum triggering Zeeon and playing in sync. Turn on MIDI MMC control in AUM.

• @yowza said:
    Go to the iOS settings app and find Quantum and enable Link there first.

While you're there also turn on the Midi control for AUM so you can control the transport in AUM from Quantum and have Funk Drummer and Quantum triggering Zeeon and playing in sync. Turn on MIDI MMC control in AUM.

This was not intuitive so thanks for the info.

• I’m more of a non step free recording type guy but this is a heckuva case to step sequence. I’m considering saving up for a Squarp Pyramid but I may investigate this first. Will be watching this thread closely

• edited October 2017

@yowza said:
    Go to the iOS settings app and find Quantum and enable Link there first.

Thanks.. was going nuts activating Ableton Link..

All I can say is WOW..

Unbelievable...

Edit... better than I thought it would be...

Bye..

• oops forgot to go live with Audiobus!

• @ALB said:
    Just spent 5 minutes with it - love the linked faders option.!

Try it with select - you can for example move a selected set of faders, or apply step options to only those selected...

• @midiSequencer said:

Amazing! The possibilities with 6 tracks that can be programmed with those built in logic commands. Crazy stuff man

Congratulations on the release

• @jn2002dk said:

@midiSequencer said:

Amazing! The possibilities with 6 tracks that can be programmed with those built in logic commands. Crazy stuff man

Congratulations on the release

thx - each part can have its own list of action commands too - but remember to code it such that it doesn't self erase! Using versions and editing those helps. Version editing will be expanded soon into a full clip page.

• Oh wow This is really wonderful. Job well done! Glad you were able to go live with it before the weekend. :smiley: