Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT men are bricks

edited October 2017 in Other
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don’t think I’ve ever been unhappy. First you have to be happy, to know what it means... and once I climbed that ladder, I didn’t climb down. There’s happiness to be found everywhere, everyday. The surest way to find it is by getting a studio kitten. I now have 8 cats walking in and out, making me smile all the time. Tiger only likes Richard Wagner :smile:

The “good life”, as the Greeks termed it, has been lost to all our everyday worries.
    Just try going a week without reading any news, or looking at commercials, and you will SEE again.
    Small things have enormous happiness potential. Just like the nuclear force.

• Some cats have nuclear force, and it affects my happiness.

• The study is obviously inaccurate, most likely because due to enforcement of cliched gender roles men don't like to reveal and talk about issues to strangers or seek help. More men kill themselves than women by a huge amount, in Europe it's 4:1 deaths male to female. That's pretty tragic.

• I'm often hungry...

• Social revolution is well under way, unfortunately revolutions are not without tears. This connected - disconnected way of relating to one another is part of it.

• edited October 2017

@Carnbot said:
    The study is obviously inaccurate, most likely because due to enforcement of cliched gender roles men don't like to reveal and talk about issues to strangers or seek help.

I think it's more a case of people being scared or embarrassed to tell others they're suffering, because it's seen as uncool, or depressing. The happy brigade.

Nothing worse than someone who's life is shit, being told to cheer up and stop bringing everyone down by people who's life isn't.

As for professional help - no idea on general figures but there's a six month waiting list for that sort of thing here, by which time most sufferers will either have worked through it. Or not.

• @MonzoPro said:

@Carnbot said:
    The study is obviously inaccurate, most likely because due to enforcement of cliched gender roles men don't like to reveal and talk about issues to strangers or seek help.

I think it's more a case of people being scared or embarrassed to tell others they're suffering, because it's seen as uncool, or depressing. The happy brigade.

Nothing worse than someone who's life is shit, being told to cheer up and stop bringing everyone down by people who's life isn't.

As for professional help - no idea on general figures but there's a six month waiting list for that sort of thing here, by which time most sufferers will either have worked through it. Or not.

The punishment of luxury.

• wimwim
    edited October 2017

@Kühl said:
    I don’t think I’ve ever been unhappy. First you have to be happy, to know what it means... and once I climbed that ladder, I didn’t climb down.

Except maybe .... wish list removed from the app store? ;)

• (House) Cats are the smartest animals in the universe. Don't have to do anything except sleep and eat. Served by people all day.

The cleaning your butt thing is the only part that keeps me from wanting to be one.

• I have to clean my dogs butt when he's not 'regular', so chalk up the win for dogs.

Yeah that's right, I'm starting a heated dogs vs. cats debate on the Audiobus forum. Bring it on

• @oat_phipps said:
    I have to clean my dogs butt when he's not 'regular', so chalk up the win for dogs.

Yeah that's right, I'm starting a heated dogs vs. cats debate on the Audiobus forum. Bring it on

• @wim said:
    (House) Cats are the smartest animals in the universe. Don't have to do anything except sleep and eat. Served by people all day.

The cleaning your butt thing is the only part that keeps me from wanting to be one.

Nah, dumbest by far, you walk anywhere near one, they nearly all without fail try to run under your feet, only thing dumber, humans, for feeding their complex.

• This just insinuates that bricks are hungry :/

• @oat_phipps said:
    I have to clean my dogs butt when he's not 'regular', so chalk up the win for dogs.

Not the way cats do it I hope.

• @wim said:

@oat_phipps said:

Not the way cats do it I hope.

Oh, no, i hire someone for that

• Made me think of this...

Take no notice 'cos I'm just the same
    There's a thousand other faces with the very same name.
    And we look like each other,
    And we all live together,
    And we talk about the same things,
    And we never try and change things.
    We're the happy, happy people
    Yeah we're the happy, happy people
    The happy, happy people
    The happy, happy people
    We never give opinions and we never state views
    After all, you can't be sure that what we say is true
    And if you want to join us, you can follow on behind us.
    You can talk about your visions
    You can make some big decisions.
    We're the happy, happy people
    The happy, happy people
    The happy, happy people
    We believe in having fun and smiling all the time
    And sometimes we're on TV if we're over 69
    And when we have a raffle, then it's just a big reshuffle.
    It's a democratic poll
    But we're the ones who're in control.
    Cause we're the happy, happy people
    The happy, happy people
    The happy, happy people

Yazoo

• edited October 2017
  • @Max23 said:

Lol, shoo in English doesn’t sound like go away at all. ^^
    It’s not ksh ksh
    Kusch kusch

Must be cultural. I love the word shoo.

• edited October 2017
  • @Max23 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Max23 said:

It’s not ksh ksh
    Kusch kusch

It is. I got the gesture, but I had to look up what shoo means to make sure...
    Ksh ksh/kusch kusch/ coucher = lay down/quiet

It's a more polite, old fashioned way of saying fuck off.

• Are you sure the b in bricks, didn't get inadvertently flipped?

• @Max23 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Max23 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Max23 said:

It’s not ksh ksh
    Kusch kusch

It is. I got the gesture, but I had to look up what shoo means to make sure...
    Ksh ksh/kusch kusch/ coucher = lay down/quiet

It's a more polite, old fashioned way of saying fuck off.

I completely understand what it means,
    But I cannot connect the sound of shoo to that.
    Lol
    It’s a culture frontier.

You have to picture a 1950's style housewife complete with curlers, hand on hip, waving the other one at a wayward sheep with that's just wandered into her immaculately clean kitchen.

• edited October 2017