Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Waves 25th Anniversary Sale

edited September 2017 in Other

Just a PSA in case anyone is interested in getting an amazing deal. Most of the Waves plug-ins are pretty cheap right now and the Diamond Bundle is on sale for $259 (normally $2999):

https://www.waves.com/bundles/diamond

Comments

• And at everyplugin.com things are even less (plus use code ck901 for another 10% off). I have no financial interest or affiliation, but i have bought 2 waves plugins from them in the past few months and it was very easy.

• Thanks for the heads up. Anyone have any recommendations from the sale items? Some good deals there.

• edited September 2017

Holy shit, and people here complain about apps going on sale right after they bought them. I'd feel physically ill if I had paid retail price for that bundle a couple weeks ago.

• Waves software is always on sale, they make stocks and shares seem stable, any recommended retail price would fit.

• I picked up the h-series bundle, upgraded from h-reverb for £23/$29, only had chance to use the eq briefly, but really diggin' the delay, so easy to dial in and sounds great. Got my eye on the api 2500 comp for a bit of drum shaping, parallel particles for tone shaping and the bss comp for individual drums and the drum buss, but I'm broke so it's just net window shopping at this point.

If any of you are interested in single plugs, especially the older ones, check to see if they're part of a bundle, for example, doubler plugin is $29, but it's also included in the musicians 1 bundle with four other plugs for $29, also in musicians 2 for $39, which has four ren plugs and supertap.

If you own some waves stuff already, check out the upgrade prices on the waves site, h-series bundle cost me the same price as buying just the comp on its own, so I tell myself I got the eq and delay for free, to cover my guilt spending more money I dont have. I used the upgrade form at everyplugin to get a better price.