Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Glitchbreaks freezing AB?

Update seems to freeze the AB tab so unable to navigate between slots.

Anyone getting this?

Pad2/16gb running 7

Edit..glitchbreaks in input slot.

Comments

• Yes there is also the same red band at the top of the screen showing network carrier details.
    Iphone5, ios 7.02
    This is the same as the problem on Alchemy mobile.

• edited September 2013

Damn...2 of my favourite apps! Mmhhh, i thought it was an alchemy bug but since glitchbreaks get the same issue now?!? Booth are updated to IAA... so perhaps there is the problem?????
    Edit: Uupss, my fault...glitchbreaks get no IAA support yet... so it's still a strange bug.

• I think it has something to do with the announcement when Glitchbreaks opens. I think I'm going to forward this to Alex and let him know.

• Thanks Sebastian :-)

• It's just been updated but is still freezing the AB tab..

• edited October 2013

...and the red band is also still there :(

• I was really hoping for that to be sorted. Still early days for ios 7, got to be a pain for the writers of the apps when the core platform is buggy.

• Not sure what happened to my account on this forum, sorry for not responding sooner.

I think the issue with the freezing was a problem in Audiobus 1.02.1 specifically with iOS 7.01+ I had it with no freezing in 7.0, the update that came out was in review before this issue cropped up, yep Apple is quite slow for me these days.

The newest version has Audiobus 1.02.2 and I tested with iOS 7.02 and no freezing.

The red band is still there, I hide the status bar on Glitchbreaks, but it seems to always appear on Audiobus, I am still investigating this, at least it doesn't cover anything essential, and doesn't hinder workflow.

Thanks for your patience, and support.

Alex

• I forgot to mention the new version 1.33 is in the review process and has been since the 5th. Hopefully it will be get through review soon.

Thanks,

Alex

• Alex thanks for the updates!
    Love this app, incredibly addictive!!

• Thank you! 1.33 is now in review :)

• 1.33 is now available, can you guys check it to see if it helps the freezing control panel issue?