Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KRFT won‘t start after updating on IOS11 - SOLVED!

edited September 2017 in General App Discussion

I‘m using an IPad Pro 10.5. Tried delete/reinstall, started the IPad again, the problem is still there. Can anyone reproduce that problem?

Comments

• @DrChris said:
    I‘m using an IPad Pro 10.5. Tried delete/reinstall, started the IPad again, the problem is still there. Can anyone reproduce that problem?

Yep, same problem on my iphone7 ios11

...shit, I will again be assailed by regrets

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Works fine on mini 4 as well.

• I’m on iPad Pro 12 9’ first model and I do not have any issues

• Did the same on my iPad and iPhone after installing iOS 11 but after I shutdown and restarted them it started ok.

• Yep, won’t start for me, either. iPad Pro 10.5 and IOS 11.

• edited September 2017

Not working here on my original Pro 12.9... uninstall/reinstall/restart didn’t fix.

• In fact, it starts in AUM but not as standalone

• Using iPad Pro 10.5 and IOS 11. It would not open - error message about loading user presets, suggested that I quit. Did so. Still didn't work. Powered off/powered on and it took awhile to load, but did so successfully. Hooray.

• Not working on my iPhone SE, gets stuck on the splash screen

• @ALB said:
    Using iPad Pro 10.5 and IOS 11. It would not open - error message about loading user presets, suggested that I quit. Did so. Still didn't work. Powered off/powered on and it took awhile to load, but did so successfully. Hooray.

Yes a hard reset got it working again after it was stuck on the splash screen, thanks.

• @knewspeak said:

@ALB said:
    Using iPad Pro 10.5 and IOS 11. It would not open - error message about loading user presets, suggested that I quit. Did so. Still didn't work. Powered off/powered on and it took awhile to load, but did so successfully. Hooray.

Yes a hard reset got it working again after it was stuck on the splash screen, thanks.

Sure thing. It may need a hard reset every time now. I closed out of it and tried to open it again and got the same error.

• If we are to cross the river some in the herd must be sacrificed...

• Updated my Mini 4 as well and KRFT works fine here.Still doesn‘t work on my Pro 10.5 even after rebooting. Doesn‘t work on my IPhone 6 after updating to IOS11 either.

• Hi guys, we've submitted a fix but still waiting for Apple to approve!! Hopefully today!

• @Alex fox said:
    Hi guys, we've submitted a fix but still waiting for Apple to approve!! Hopefully today!

Thanks, Alex. Won't update to 11 without your OK>

• edited September 2017

I wouldn't update to iOS 11. Under no circumstances, sorry. Bluetooth issues, Battery issues, lots of new frameworks under the hood. Less reactive! More latency!

Wait until Mid of Octobre at least!

Maybe the issues are resolved then.

(insiderinformation)

Oh, and for PC user: Don't update to the crippled version iTunes 12.7! Only reason to do this is having an iPhone 8/Plus or iPhone X: They need this version.

• Ta for the heads up on iTunes @Looping_Loddar , been reading around and it does seem dodgy ... dodgier.

• I'm staying put for now. Ain't broke ain't fixing.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I'm staying put for now. Ain't broke ain't fixing.

I've only updated my iPad 10.5 because it is broke, still waiting for Apple to fix it. :'(

• A complete reboot fixed the issue for me

• @Alex fox said:
    Hi guys, we've submitted a fix but still waiting for Apple to approve!! Hopefully today!

Thanks Alex!

• Update is now available guys. Hopefully it's all good !

• Works fine again on all devices. Thanks for your quick response!

• Maybe mod the title to solved if its working now @DrChris

• @Alex fox said:
    Update is now available guys. Hopefully it's all good !

Much appreciated, cheers.

• edited September 2017

Can’t connect to the network now on iPad Pro 2015 and on iPad mini 4. Works fine on iPhone SE. So loos like there’s a new bug.

• @Alex fox said:

Top work. Well done that man.

• @Alex fox said:

Many thanks!

• @Munibeast said:
    Can’t connect to the network now on iPad Pro 2015 and on iPad mini 4. Works fine on iPhone SE. So loos like there’s a new bug.

Seems ok for me - can anyone else confirm?