Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video Demo of WOW by Sugar Bytes effecting Glitchbreaks...from thesoundtestroom

Just having a mess with the presets...this has a bug that most of us know about but I demo the bug at the end anyway..I think that Sugar Bytes have submitted a fix to Apple for this already...that aside it's another quailty effect from these guys..

Comments

• Thanks Doug, helpful for users who do not know this app. As it is I love all the Sugar Bytes stuff but I am also looking forward to the fix as this app is quite buggy. I haven't managed to save one of my own presets as yet as it crashes soon as I press the save button. Shame because it offers superb control over every parameter and yes, you can audiocopy / paste in and out.

• edited March 2014

• Nice vid , Thanks :-) .

• @Simon - so far, all the Sugar Bytes apps have shipped with pretty obvious bugs. They have been fast about fixing them, and I still LOVE the apps.