Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IK Multimedia Syntronik

Comments

• @Jumpercollins said:
    AU support is coming to All IK Multimedia Apps soon.

Where did you hear this? From IK Multimedia? If so, FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!

• @Jumpercollins Ah!! My question is answered!! FANTASTIC NEWS INDEED!!!

• @Audiojunkie said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    AU support is coming to All IK Multimedia Apps soon.

Where did you hear this? From IK Multimedia? If so, FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Yes! I desperately want an AU version of sampletank!

• edited September 2017

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Yeah I like much of the freebies. Wonder what the rest are like?

I find so many preset synths have a large range of sounds that I just wouldn't use.

On a positive note, a few of the presets, I've found quite a range of tweak able sounds from.....but just shy of £40 and another non AU app hmmmm. I'm already recording any sounds I make with Gadget into BM3. Could this be another exception to my AU only rule?

Does the app get much bigger when buying the extra sounds?

At least as large as the Andromeda.......galaxy :)

Yeah the Andromeda was a little too big to fit in my iPad. The cards it used to save sounds was nearly as big as an iPod! Lol

An iPod..so not Universe...sal then!

• @Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I find so many preset synths have a large range of sounds that I just wouldn't use.

On a positive note, a few of the presets, I've found quite a range of tweak able sounds from.....but just shy of £40 and another non AU app hmmmm. I'm already recording any sounds I make with Gadget into BM3. Could this be another exception to my AU only rule?

Yeah the Andromeda was a little too big to fit in my iPad. The cards it used to save sounds was nearly as big as an iPod! Lol

An iPod..so not universal then!

My Alesis Andromeda was universally sexy to touch that’s all I can say about it. Why o why did I sell it?

• @Audiojunkie said:

@JonLewis said:
    This is ipad only, right?

Unfortunately.......... I wish it was universal....

We wish you had an iPad also. :D

• Juno 60 is a beautiful thing man! I always wanted one!

I played it in the 80's man this thing made my eyes water right now o:)
    I have Navichord sending it a progression of 16 chords all I can say is I'm at a loss for words! I heard and played the real thing and this is just beautiful!

• edited September 2017

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

My Alesis Andromeda was universally sexy to touch that’s all I can say about it. Why o why did I sell it?

Ya, what in hell is wrong with you? There are old children in NY starving for Andromeda's. I am envious that you even had one .hahaha.

• Yeah man even my old Air 1 can still run this beautiful synth!

Really wish I could gift you one bro.

@Tritonman said:

@Audiojunkie said:

@JonLewis said:

• edited September 2017

I did not realize that there were preprogrammed multis included with this! Cool beans and some of them are awesome to use as templates or even pretty much as they are. A lot like Korg combis. Running this along side Future Drummer is pure joy. I love iOS today.

• @Tritonman said:

@Audiojunkie said:

@JonLewis said:

https://thefantasticvoyage.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/baby-talia-raspberry.jpg

Spppppppptttttt!!! Hehehe!!

• edited September 2017

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I’m not saying you are stupid....... you were! :D
    Sorry :(

• edited September 2017

Try this load up Syntronik in AUM
    Load up Ruismaker full and run the easy going preset, load up Navichord and load the Minor 4 preset enable Link on everything
    Load up Strings J-60 preset in Syntronik and let it rip! Oh man, this is heaven on earth!!!

Try adding EOS2 and FAC Chorus and it's pure honey!!!

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Yeah man even my old Air 1 can still run this beautiful synth!

Really wish I could gift you one bro.

@Tritonman said:

@Audiojunkie said:

@JonLewis said:

Nah! I appreciate it, I really do! But I LIKE using my iPhone. :smiley: I just have to moan and groan when cool apps come along that don't support my platform of choice. :wink:

• edited September 2017

@Tritonman said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Ya, what in hell is wrong with you? There are old children in NY starving for Andromeda's. I am envious that you even had one .hahaha.

“Old children”....us? :D

• @Tritonman said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I’m not saying you are stupid....... you were! :D
    Sorry :(

Yeah yeah rub it in lol

• tjatja
    edited September 2017

I hear some interesting sounds from that thing.
    But again 44 Euro? I am not sure

• @tja said:

No it's free, the add on are ten bucks much like any other apps and it is all 38 synths for the 44 if that what it is over there.

• edited September 2017

@Tritonman said:

@tja said:

No it's free, the add on are ten bucks much like any other apps and it is all 38 synths for the 44 if that what it is over there.

But it is a sizable app when purchased in full. Be aware of that if you choose the full version.
    You know it is even more tempting when I tell you about how cheap it is for what you get ,because it really does sound extremely good not just good. I can just keep them in the cloud when not using them I suppose and shuffle them around as I want until I get the larger iPad.

• Yep. I simply can't believe how generous IK Multimedia is to let us even save our own presets on this free version and all the effects are accessible!!! Amazing! Just for this I'm gonna support them with this app!

@Tritonman said:

@tja said:

• i have jampoints on my ik multimedia account.
    is there a way to use them on my ipad syntronic?

• Neat. Now where is Modo Bass for iOS?

• Some fabulous sounds. But I can't figure out the midi. I see no place to set the midi in channel. I have fugue machine set to send it all play heads on ch1. It plays one note from fugue machine and then stops. WTF? One note?

• Played with the free sounds and mightily impressed with how useful they are. Will be buying the full set come pay day!

• Bluetooth midi?

I can't find any settings..?

• Wow, the promise of IK adding AU support will change everything. I'll actually have to reinstall the lot!

• You can also tweak and save custom presets . Unbeatable for free :)

• edited September 2017

@nrgb said:
    Bluetooth midi?

Settings are found by tapping the little lines on the top right of the app for the drop down menu but not much there. Latency/autosleep/ and background audio and that is it. There is also a midi icon on the lower left for the midi stuff. I've not yet located Bluetooth.

• I just tried Bluetooth and while I still have not found the on/off switch , Bluetooth worked just the way it should. (Nice)

• edited September 2017

@Tritonman said:

@nrgb said:
    Bluetooth midi?

Settings are found by tapping the little lines on the top right of the app for the drop down menu but not much there. Latency/autosleep/ and background audio and that is it.

There is also a midi symbol on the lower left for the midi stuff.
    I have not found a way to set tempo? I must be blind? Never mind, just found it / lower right above the keys.