Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

REFRAKTIONS Self Genrative Music App With AI & MIDI Out Tutorial...Video

This is great, hope the developer continues to update and support the app

Comments

• Very useful tutorial. This is a brilliant app for generative soundscape work.

• Cool app, its on the list, thanks!

• Ah thanks Doug, never figured out how to use this one.

• Thanks for the tutorial

• I'll post again on this app... (as I'm a fan )

The (note) input on this is app SO unrewarding / rolling a dice / vague / useless for serious composition / boring.
    The output on this app is incredible / rewarding / surprising / amazing .... I'm enchanted!

Please give us another way to input notes / midi files / chords.... anything.

Otherwise the app for me just fades away in the background of not serious musical tools
    IE: it's all about accidents... which is fine for car crashes, airlines etc - not so great for existing music ideas

• I use this app connected to 7 inputs in Ableton Live or Reason and let it record the Midi for an hour or so, marking any spots that I like. I can then use some of the midi filter tools for scales and keys. It's a wonderful app, but I haven't had much luck getting sync to work properly.