Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Grant Hart, RIP

Drummer/Singer/Songwriter for Hüsker Dü and a 61 baby.

Have been meaning to watch Every Everything. Guess now's the time....

Comments

• One of my heroes... His songs made my adolescence more bearable. The way he blew off the hardcore culture and the music industry posturing was truly "alternative". He never got the attention he deserved as a result but those songs he wrote will live on in the hearts of those of us who got where he was coming from.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    One of my heroes... His songs made my adolescence more bearable. The way he blew off the hardcore culture and the music industry posturing was truly "alternative". He never got the attention he deserved as a result but those songs he wrote will live on in the hearts of those of us who got where he was coming from.

Nicely said Skipper. Better eulogy than most of will get or likely deserve.

• Grant Hart was cool as fuck

The antidote to Rollins, who we love now because he admits he was a dick back then (although he does so with a little too much eye glint). Sorry, OT

Grant Hart put the Zen in the Arcade, the dude prevails.