Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LaunchControl XL: Templates Edit?

Has anyone found a way via a template edit I suppose that LaunchControl XL NOT auto connect to the Launchpad app when open?

I use LaunchControl XL to control Elastic or Patterning.

So, I want to use Launchpad App while using Patterning.

How would you go about PREVENTING LAUNCHPAD APP FROM CONNECTING TO THE LAUNCH CONTROL XL?

Thanks in advance.

I also am interested if anyone has found ways to use varied modes and templates with the iPad like you can do with the Launchpad Pro?

Peace

Comments

• check out the isotonik studio firmware stuff. i love my lc xl. i want another one.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Has anyone found a way via a template edit I suppose that LaunchControl XL NOT auto connect to the Launchpad app when open?

How would you go about PREVENTING LAUNCHPAD APP FROM CONNECTING TO THE LAUNCH CONTROL XL?

Thanks in advance.

I also am interested if anyone has found ways to use varied modes and templates with the iPad like you can do with the Launchpad Pro?

Peace

Did you try switching to the user templates ?

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Thanks in advance.

Peace

Did you try switching to the user templates ?

How?

I rather be honest then act like I know.............much easier I have found.

• @LeonLeroy said:
    check out the isotonik studio firmware stuff. i love my lc xl. i want another one.

?

Do tell more pls