Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iSymphonic 2 Pre Release Update Demo for the iPad

Here is a good look at some of the new and improved features coming very soon

Comments

• Haven't watched yet (I'm going to :)), but I hope tagging '2' on the end doesn't mean it's a new purchase. I have most of the packs for '1' (not cheap) and will feel unusually grumpy etc. Especially as I have been using iSymph (finally) as an AU in BM3 as a teaching tool and am finally making non-EDM progress....

• I'm pretty sure this is just a nice update

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    I'm pretty sure this is just a nice update

I'm sure you're right. Just a little selfish panic :) I am thrilled that they are bringing some sort of sense to the sorting/choosing...iSymphonic is a fabulous set (yes, certainly big) and the ability to tag, sort, mark etc will be very welcome. Thanks as well for showcasing Classic Orchestra 2, a great workhorse. Please avoid telling your vast public about Movie Orchestra 3 which is a staple for my Saturday morning Sergio Leone soundtrack noodling and I wouldn't want others making similar use of it etc. :)

• thanks for the sneak peek! nice update with filtering and tagging -- will make the app much more usable.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

I'm sure you're right. Just a little selfish panic :) I am thrilled that they are bringing some sort of sense to the sorting/choosing...iSymphonic is a fabulous set (yes, certainly big) and the ability to tag, sort, mark etc will be very welcome. Thanks as well for showcasing Classic Orchestra 2, a great workhorse. Please avoid telling your vast public about Movie Orchestra 3 which is a staple for my Saturday morning Sergio Leone soundtrack noodling and I wouldn't want others making similar use of it etc. :)

Movie orchestra... noted ... will get onto that iap ha ha;)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

Excellent the centre of our next album