Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beathawk Celtic Pack

New pack. Can someone kindly post the details, thanks

Comments

• Simultaneous posting, exact timing! Moderator flip a coin and delete one, I suggest delete mine because ladies come first :)

• Well...very disappointed with this one. Several notes of the guitar are just missing (incomplete sampling), same problem with other instruments. I love beathawk but here, it's a fail

• edited September 2017

@cuscolima

You need to write UVI about it mate.

https://support.uvi.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?

I'm going to purchase the pack and let them know what's up myself.

• Yeowch! No shit. This pack is beyond shattered. I wonder if they bother testing these packs before putting them up for sale. At least the loops are working.

So, yes, I wrote UVI. I have no doubt they'll get us a fix pretty soon. Might not be until next week Friday since all 8 instruments need fixing. I hope they can get it done. To everyone here, I suggested you click the link...

https://support.uvi.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

...and let UVI know it needs fixing. :)

• So how are the sounds of the working notes :)

• @scarletjerry said:
    So how are the sounds of the working notes :)

They sound pretty damn great actually. :) The loops are also fantastic. So, if it were working 100% correctly, it'd be worth it. Right now, save the money until UVI updates it.

• The demo sounds really rough to me. So will hang on until they sort this one out.

• So what instruments are in the pack?

• edited September 2017

@BiancaNeve said:
    So what instruments are in the pack?

Bagpipes, bombard, Celtic guitar, Irish flute, are the ones they list.

• @Zen210507 said:

@BiancaNeve said:

But there's 8 presets mentioned.

• @BiancaNeve said:

You'll need to hear from someone who has already bought the pack, Bianca. I'm holding off until it is fixed.

• @BiancaNeve said:

@Zen210507 said:

@BiancaNeve said:

There is 2 versions of each instruments, a "hard" and a "soft"

• @cuscolima said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Zen210507 said:

@BiancaNeve said:

Thanks, think I can pass on this one then, or at least wait for the next sale :smile:

• @cuscolima said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Zen210507 said:

@BiancaNeve said:

Stop

That is like the 808

Same thing with a diff effect to 8 same kit.

Lame

• @RUST( i )K said:

@cuscolima said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Zen210507 said:

@BiancaNeve said:

Stop

That is like the 808

Same thing with a diff effect to 8 same kit.

Lame

I call that "Sampletanking" ;)

• No Celtic harp?! No go...

• Are all of the demo sounds included? I head rain and some loops, even though no loops are listed.

Scarlet Jerry

• Problem solved thanks to the fast support of UVI. If you have already installed the pack, just remove it and do a restore purchases

• Yep, it's fixed. I bought the pack knowing it was broken, because I know UVI would fix it no doubt. And so they did. Now to remake this one Irish EDM jig I made back in 2004. :sunglasses:

• Just downloaded it because everyone said it was fixed. The instruments to work fine and are indeed excellent, but there is something wrong with some of the loops. They seem to skip or play too quickly – generally somethings not right. I'm talking specifically about the flutes in the violins, and perhaps others. I have an iPad Pro and do not have any other problems with Beathawk instruments. Can anyone confirm what I'm hearing?

Jerry

• @scarletjerry said:
    Just downloaded it because everyone said it was fixed. The instruments to work fine and are indeed excellent, but there is something wrong with some of the loops. They seem to skip or play too quickly – generally somethings not right. I'm talking specifically about the flutes in the violins, and perhaps others. I have an iPad Pro and do not have any other problems with Beathawk instruments. Can anyone confirm what I'm hearing?

Jerry

If you're trying to play a loop denoted at 80bpm and your project is at 128bpm, indeed the loops are playing too quickly, lol. ;) Might wanna choose a loop that's about 120bpm or so for a project at 128bpm.

• @jwmmakerofmusic I slowed down rhe tempo and the problem is even more pronounced. It sounds like a popping, skipping record - on two different devices. No one else has this issue?

Scarlet Jerry

• @scarletjerry said:
    @jwmmakerofmusic I slowed down rhe tempo and the problem is even more pronounced. It sounds like a popping, skipping record - on two different devices. No one else has this issue?

Scarlet Jerry

I just got some free time to see what you were talking about, and sounds like you're right. Gotta write UVI support again. Cheers. :)

• Yep. UVI is right on top of it and fixing it now as I speak. Not sure how long the fix will take since they have a LOT of loops to fix, but like I said, UVI are always good about fixing things. :sunglasses: