Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IAA host apps ?

jsbjsb
edited September 2013 in General App Discussion

Dont know if I should be asking this on Audiobus ! Haven't taken the ios7 plunge yet...but is there a list of which apps
act as IAA hosts at present?

Comments

• I only now of one. Looptical.

• Andale Andale Arriba Arriba ....

• @jsb this definitely is the right place to ask the question, but I am not personally interested in a IAA compatible host list.
    For me there is only one app I need to be an IAA compatible host and I'll give you three guesses
    But you only need one,have you guessed yet ? That's right king Audiobus and as soon as I receive the new update I won't be waiting for other apps to get updated,if they're already on the Bus I should be able to route audio from IAA to Bus Audio which would tie everything up nicely.

• IAA + Audiobus as a host FTW

• TNR-I, Mobile music sequencer and Looptical I think are the 3 currently available apps that can connect to external plugins via IAA.

• The US version of MMS does not have IAA support.

• @Condorman what you said got me thinking. So I loaded up Tnr-I into audiobus as a host. Set speaker as output, and then went back to Tnr-I and loaded Alchemy(I was using my 4s otherwise if I had my mini I'd have run iMini, Galileo, or Magellan to verify) as an IAA instrument and everything still worked. So I went back to Audiobus and kept testing various effects apps and they all effected alchemy as if it was loaded into the input. Later I can check on my mini to see if it all works the same.