Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Yearly wipeout.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• edited September 2017

How is this limiter? How does it compare to the DDMF limiter? I’m definitely in the market for one since BM3’s is basically nothing.

• @guidinglight said:
    How is this limiter? How does it compare to the DDMF limiter? I’m definitely in the market for one since BM3’s is basically nothing.

I don't have the DDMF, but this is $1. It's valuable to me for just sticking at the end of my AUM chain when jamming around. It can pushed to ridiculous saturations and distortions (like most Amazing/apesoft apps).

That said, if DDMF limits, I don't personally see the need to buy another limiter (unless it's the Fabfilter...that thing is special).

• This is my preferred limiter, I find it quick and easy to set up and seems pretty light on processor power

• edited December 2017
  • edited September 2017
  • I am instead looking for the cleanest one for live performances. Just a Brickwall limiter would do the task. Any advice? Not sure about DDMF, if they focus on mastering probably it takes a lot of cpu resources...

• edited December 2017