Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

You Rock Guitar 1000 gen2 firmware, I need the YRG recovery

Anybody knows how to get in touch with Costumer service here? No answers via Tickets, email or telephone…

Have you got the recovery tool to send to me, I need it really bad!
Hi,
I have downloaded the YRG updater but it never goes though with the downloading/instal it gets jammed in (Initialising Download mode) and the YRG icon on the Desktop never stops blinking, I have now the Firmware ver:1.564 library ver:3013, but my YRG does not play, I believe that I may need the recovery tool so it gets back to normal, what can be done?
Please help!
Anybody knows how to get in touch with Costumer service here? No answers via Tickets, email or telephone…
I need help with my bYRG 1000 gen2 firmware, I need the YRG recovery tool, so if anyone here have used it before and have saved it, or even the link, please send it to me on [email protected] I would really appreciate it!
Kind Regards
Andy
Kind regards
Anderson Lima