Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sunrizer xs

edited September 2017 in General App Discussion

It's going to survive!! :-)
Many thanks to the dev for the update to 64bit

Comments

• A good sign; unfortunately, it's crashing on my iPhone 6 plus (iOS 11).

Plus, audio unit would be nice... :p

• @ghostwaves said:
    A good sign; unfortunately, it's crashing on my iPhone 6 plus (iOS 11).

Think the developer mentioned this would be coming !

• @enc said:

@ghostwaves said:
    A good sign; unfortunately, it's crashing on my iPhone 6 plus (iOS 11).

Think the developer mentioned this would be coming !

YESH.

• Cool!!!

He respects iPhone users after all...

• He said it'd come after Zeeon, and he weren't blowin smoke either. Absolutely glad! :smiley:

• crashing for me too... ios 10.3.. iPhone 6plus

• An update has been submitted to Apple to fix the crash on ios11!

• edited September 2017

Do you still have to force background audio on thru audiobus or has that been fixed? No big deal just wondering

Edit: doesn't matter. Instant crashing on 6s. Unusable. Bummer

• @db909 said:
    Do you still have to force background audio on thru audiobus or has that been fixed? No big deal just wondering

Edit: doesn't matter. Instant crashing on 6s. Unusable. Bummer

Didn't crash for me on 6s.

• Won't open for me. I see a splash screen then I'm sent back to the home screen. iOS 10.3.3.

• OK on iPhone 6. Instacrash on SE. Both 10.3.3.

• Working fine on 6s :-)

• Fine on my 6+ (10.3.3). Instacrash on my 5.

• Works fine on iPhone 6.

• edited September 2017

Works on my 6s Plus. Super happy about this. I love sunrizer. Still one of my favorites and so warm sounding. Au sounds like a great way to keep it alive

• @JonLewis said:
    Fine on my 6+ (10.3.3). Instacrash on my 5.

Strange .. crashes on my 6plus 10.3.3

• So when's the update to the update coming? This is terrible. No update in years and now it's not working for like half of the users.

• From the comment on FB it should only be a couple of days for the update.

• Mine crashes on iPhone 6s+ when I try to use a bank created on the iPad version, but has done for some time. Hope this gets sorted.

• There's another update up now

• I just tried the new update. It's better, but it still crashes. It crashed once within 5 minutes of downloading it. But at least it actually stayed running long enough to play with it a little. I also get cracking or distortion on several patches. But I was able to be reminded what a great sounding synth it is! I truly hope all the little kinks can get straightened out! This was one of the synths that I was worried that I would lose--I'm grateful to have it at 64bit, and hope the developer gets everything fixed!

• Works for me now, or at least doesn't immediately crash.

Now, if Apple could surprise us with a 64 bit update to Alchemy!

• Now its crashing for me, didn't crash before the update. I also am getting the crackling distortion.

• Will not open on latest ios 10...booooo!

• @LeeB said:
    Mine crashes on iPhone 6s+ when I try to use a bank created on the iPad version, but has done for some time. Hope this gets sorted.

It has always done that. I wasn't aware that bank sharing was going to be a part of the xs update. However, I wish the capability was there.
    Otherwise, it is working beautifully on my 6s+.
    I also always run xs along with the big blue monster on my iPad. Both of them sound great.

• @LeeB said:
    Mine crashes on iPhone 6s+ when I try to use a bank created on the iPad version, but has done for some time. Hope this gets sorted.

That's because they're different. The ipad version has unisons as well as reverb (few other things too I think). So patches aren't compatible between the two

Also noticed background audio still doesn't work. :-(

It's not crashing for me tho and its 64-bit so I'm glad it's gonna stay around