Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video Demo of iTuttle..All The Factory Presets..from thesoundtestroom

This is one of those synths that needs AB ASAP...very phatt sound reminiscent of the MiniMoog and although this is a monophonic synth it still holds its own..especially good for leads and bass..

Comments

• Another great video Doug. Thanks. This does need AB support. Kind of reminds me of the Micrologue in Cubasis.

• Yeah its a very full sounding synth..some great patches too

• Would you mind taking a look at the MIDI learn options and can the X-Y pads be user assigned? Thanks.

• @Trueyorky Not too sure about the midi stuff, however I would think its all good since its developed by TBMidi Stuff..I will give the devs email here..he is super super helpful and a really nice guy, so I'm sure he will be able to answer those questions way better than me, and he gets back almost straight away..
    [email protected]

• There you go, a nice quick response from Fabien...
    iTuttle has MIDI learn on most of parameters (modulation slots parameters can't, all the others can). You can use any MIDI ports, even virtual ones.

At this time, X/Y pads are not "MIDI assignable".

• Some great sounds on there, but definitely needs Audiobus to make some use of them!

• Worth checking out the lite version in any case. Some nice sounds, no doubt. Thanks for the vid Doug!

• The lite version is prone to pops and crackles just playing on its own on a ipad 3 shame because it does sound fat but must be to CPU intensive. Will certainly be to overloaded by Audiobus integration.

• I bought the Full Version just to support the Dev. If you dont need the midi stuff you can go with the Lite one. This thing has some real character and the OSC section is awesome :). Wire it in through my Microbook into Live 9 .... FAT !