Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

When is that new AUDIO DAMAGE APP out?

2»

Comments

• edited September 2017

Spoiler alert: there is incest in Game of Thrones.

Kidding aside, you only get a couple days of spoiler-freedom on a show like GoT, sorry.

• tough but fair.

• Winters coming....

• edited September 2017

OK. All caught up on GoT. Ready for Axon, if you are.

EDIT: am I magic? This thread just appeared when I wrote this!
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/21333/yes-indeed#latest

• @brambos said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    I vote for a spoiler alert for those of us who haven't finished season seven yet.

How's that a spoiler? They're all fucking each other, either physically or metaphorically.

You know expiration dates are best spoiler alert.

• edited September 2017

In action ... Good jam too ...

• I'm really looking forward to this one.

• Will this be the week?

• Please re title your OP as “when will the universal phosphor 2 app come out?”

@Chris_Randall promised it from two weeks of the original release date and instead he releases two more apps in the meantime which is more than two months later...

Disappointed because it would have been a great iPhone synth

I was actually disappointed with replicant as it didn’t live up to its hype and to be fair, aufx space beats eos 2 hands down as a reverb and has far less cpu strain.

I understand how many love audio damage here because the apps are cheap and come fast and quick, but I’d rather devs kept their promises and were not in such a hurry to keep releasing one trick pony apps

I love their delay app and pumphouse but the other apps are just not so good really. I’d rather have a synth on my iPhone than hundreds of fx apps

• @Love3quency said:
    Please re title your OP as “when will the universal phosphor 2 app come out?”

@Chris_Randall promised it from two weeks of the original release date and instead he releases two more apps in the meantime which is more than two months later...

I was actually disappointed with replicant as it didn’t live up to its hype and to be fair, aufx space beats eos 2 hands down as a reverb and has far less cpu strain.

I understand how many love audio damage here because the apps are cheap and come fast and quick, but I’d rather devs kept their promises and were not in such a hurry to keep releasing one trick pony apps

I love their delay app and pumphouse but the other apps are just not so good really. I’d rather have a synth on my iPhone than hundreds of fx apps

:o

• @Love3quency said:

Hmmm. I love Replicant on drums and guitar and find EOS to be superior to AUFX Space in terms of UI and sound. I don’t see any of his apps as one trick ponies either - lots of sounds in all of the AD stuff for me with lots of uses, both subtle and over the top. I understand that the fanboy thing can get irritating, but I genuinely like this stuff.

Though I don’t use my phone for music making, I hope they make good on the phone version for Phosphor, as some prefer that experience.

• @Love3quency said:

One trick?

Sounds like someone needs more time with the apps..

• @Love3quency said:

Harsh.

• Chris Randall ROCKS!!!!!!

• @Love3quency said:

Did your love lose its 3quency? Do you need a hug?

• edited December 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2017

Pumphouse is the only one-trick pony app they've released, and you love that one, so this comes down to not getting your iPhone synth. The dev has spent a lot of time here being completely transparent about what he's doing and why, and sometimes development plans change. It's not like he hasn't been honest and provided valid reasons.

If it bothers you that much, I'd say get your $6 back since it's still within the 3-month (?) window instead of bugging the dev yet again over something he's already explained to this forum.