Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Price rises

Comments

• edited September 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We're going to get butt fecked whatever we do in this world, so unless society changes, buy plenty of lube!

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    We're going to get butt fecked whatever we do in this world, so unless society changes, buy plenty of lube!

Can't lube went up

• @Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    We're going to get butt fecked whatever we do in this world, so unless society changes, buy plenty of lube!

Can't lube went up

Damn I can feel the heat rising now!

• @Max23 said:
    lol boys and girls
    I don't know what news you are following but it's the wrong one ;)
    Prices went up because the prieces for flash went up.

Prices in the U.K. are completely absurd, but go complain to your neighbors about that, maybe they switch their brains on when they vote for something.

Nothing to do with Brexit. Price for the new iPhone X is $400 higher in the Netherlands than in the US. That's a 40% markup, which can not be explained by any sort of tax or duty. It's simply manufacturers ripping off Europeans because they can.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

All I want is a kiss first.....................................................

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Capitalist pigs!

Confused. Why the anger ? Just buy a cheaper model or buy from another company?

@Artmuzz said:
    It looks like those greedy pigs Apple really are taking the piss out of customers in the UK. I just don't get it why they charge for example $1145 for the new iPhone X and £1145 in the UK they are blatantly ignoring the currency conversion and they have the nerve to increase the price of their products yet again by nearly £100. I can see me ending my days as a loyal Apple customer. Sod them!

Have you ever purchased anything in the US? You do realise $1145 is not the final price after state and sales tax ?

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Can't lube went up

Do you have an air conditioner ?

• @triton100 said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Capitalist pigs!

Confused. Why the anger ? Just buy a cheaper model or buy from another company?

@Artmuzz said:
    It looks like those greedy pigs Apple really are taking the piss out of customers in the UK. I just don't get it why they charge for example $1145 for the new iPhone X and £1145 in the UK they are blatantly ignoring the currency conversion and they have the nerve to increase the price of their products yet again by nearly £100. I can see me ending my days as a loyal Apple customer. Sod them!

Have you ever purchased anything in the US? You do realise $1145 is not the final price after state and sales tax ?

lol No anger here, just wanted to tear down Capitalism with a smile and was too lazy for an emote. Although, emotes are the tool of the capitalist pigs too! (No emote)

• edited September 2017

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Can't lube went up

Nope. Air conditioning is definitely not much of a UK thing ;)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Can't lube went up

@RUST( i )K said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

My kind of guy :D

Such a loving place this! Now pay ya dues or bend over! lol

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Can't lube went up

Hardly used the air conditioner this summer because generally it was a much cooler summer.

• @Max23 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Can't lube went up

@RUST( i )K said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

My kind of guy :D

:D :D

• edited September 2017

@RUST( i )K said:
    Question to my friends, what items have prices went down on in last couple years besides heroin?

My wages and self-esteem. Pass the smack, dude.

• @MonzoPro said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    Question to my friends, what items have prices went down on in last couple years besides heroin?

The price of SoundCloud shares ? (I know they're not public, but couldn't resist :D )

• @MonzoPro said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Who needs time lapse video with black tar special effects........................sorry

I couldn't resist.

Until a person has watched a human being sit there so still and in a lifelike coma that an entire cigarette burns while in their chapped herpes laden lips.............then you just haven't seen a person who likes to party.

B)

• @brambos said:
    While $1300 is a bit much for a smartwatch, those kind of prices are actually pretty much on the low end of swiss-movement automatics. I guess that's what Apple wants to compete with.

To compete, I think they have to do better than that. How many would buy a 10K Rolex if you could get the same watch but with a cheaper band for a quarter of that price? I just don't see any logic here. Probably, I'm just not rich enough :)

Though I do like the new Apple Watch, it makes a very nice fitness watch. To track my daily runs, I used to use my smartphone but now I leave it behind and just use a garmin watch and a small mp3 player. The new Watch for sure looks very interesting to me, if it works as well as they say

• I wonder if prices on flash memory went up due to a shortage (based on what was said earlier in the thread), could it perhaps be because new devices are introduced every year and older ones just get thrown away? And since apple has been way over pricing flash memory for years, one might think that there was still a margin in there to keep prices similar, since they had done that for years. It's all getting silly.

How many people do you think are making full movies, albums, etc on their phones compared to the number keeping track of useless social media on new devices every year? Increased storage means some hipster can now store and post multiple pictures of every meal they've ever eaten...

• @RUST( i )K said:

Red baseball caps.

• @mrufino1 said:
    How many people do you think are making full movies, albums, etc on their phones compared to the number keeping track of useless social media on new devices every year? Increased storage means some hipster can now store and post multiple pictures of every meal they've ever eaten...

True hipsters have all their meal photos on vinyl.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@mrufino1 said:

True hipsters have all their meal photos on vinyl.

Awesome! Well played.

• After 22 years of buying gear, the more I think about all the money spent on PCs, Macs, and iOS devices, the less I wanna buy into it, cause it ain't worth shit after 5 years. But I can always sell old synths and drum machines that'll still function as intended and buy new stuff. Seems more logical than an overhyped and overpriced tablet with extra bells and whistles that does nothing for the enhancement of music production than the last model.

• edited September 2017

@Max23 said:
    Prices in the U.K. are completely absurd, but go complain to your neighbors about that, maybe they switch their brains on when they vote for something.

As Brambos says, UK politics has nothing to do with Apple ripping off Europeans. A switched on brain surely means knowing what you are talking about before insulting people.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

>

UK air conditioning is an open window. :)

• @brambos said:
    There was talk of moving production back to the US from China. This is perhaps a first result of that?

Mmm, if that happens then expect prices doubling. We all know that the only reason we can afford all the cheap electronics is thanks to the hard working people of China.

But if that happens and we won't be able to afford new hardware updates every year then maybe all this sick rampant consumism is coming to an end?

Unlikely

• @supadom said:
    But if that happens and we won't be able to afford new hardware updates every year then maybe all this sick rampant consumism is coming to an end?

Or, ridiculously high prices will be forced down. Another thing we 'all know' is that profit margins have been bumped up for no other reason than greed.

• edited September 2017

I don't get the apple appologists' arguments.

Regarding higher price in the EU being because of VAT, well just make the conversion from USD to EUR and apply 23% VAT (which is one of the highest rates). It still falls 150€ short of the price apple asks here.

Regarding flash memory price increase, how does that justify the price increase of units already in stock that were made with cheaper flash?

Someone prove me wrong, but as I see it it's simply greediness.

I was in the market for a new iphone and ipad, and I gave up on both. I'm switching to android, because honestly the only thing better than android on iOS are the music apps, and I'm going back to ableton for music making, and stop pretending the ipad can substitute a laptop.
    I'll keep my ipad air2 until it falls appart, as a sample making machine, and that's it. I'm done with apple.