Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPhone X tops MacBook Pro

2»

Comments

• Benchmarks are borderline pointless as is but benchmarks between to completely different cpu architectures is useless. Also, Geekbench is hardly the be all end all of benchmarks

Also, without having followed android phones recently, i'm pretty sure you can get one with more raw power than any iphone

• edited September 2017

This guy may have it right, with regard to the X phone. BTW, spookily, when I first tried to post this, the iPad hung.

https://youtu.be/zU48fdAds7w

• That guy seems doing lots of music with an S8 :lol:

Best iPhone X feature is: Android OS free. :trollface:

• edited September 2017

Couldn't make it past 30 seconds. I want to punch him in the face

Yes we all know some Android phones had x feature years before iOS and he is right that Apple has an annoying habit of copying a feature and present it as super innovative

At the end of the day though, i'd never use Android for several reasons

1. Google. Google is pure evil and the sooner they get hit with some serious anti-trust regulations, the better. Yes, you can root your phone and install a custom os but that's a lot of work and who knows what's in those custom roms?

2. The quality of apps. While both stores are full of shovelware, the fact remains that iOS has more high quality apps for the simple reason that iOS users are more willing to pay for them

3. Fragmentation and updates. When you buy an iOS device you know you'll get future iOS updates the minute they're available. Not so with Android. Since all those phone manufacturers wants to include their own branding in the os, you might have to wait months or even years for it. If you get it at all

Also, Samsung makes exploding phones. Not sure that's a feature i'm interested in ;)

• I'm sorry that his identify and self worth is so tied up in what kind of phone he uses. I tried to watch a little, but this style of video is getting really annoying. As soon as the Samsung towel got held up I clicked out.

I use the iPhone because I can use it to make music on the go and I couldn't do that when I had an android phone. But last I checked, a website is a website no matter which phone you check it on. Anyway, I don't know anything about the iPhone x and my 6s is working fine and I hope it will for a few more years.

• For years I was a Linux and android "crusader" and would get myself in trouble rooting people's phones and then having to constantly fix them, and always fixing my own laptops and phones. Then I decided that I'd rather have a recording session where I recorded actual music instead of spending valuable time trying to get jack to cooperate with my firepods and not have ardor suddenly disconnect everything and cause ear splitting feedback.

My point? Whatever you use to get your stuff done is great if you actually get stuff done. You make useless nerd videos that yell at everyone else, well, enjoy your 34 seconds of "fame."

Sorry, This really bugs me, time for me to let it go now...breathe.... ;)

• Can we skip the usual ish and just fast forward to the inevitable headlines “...Record sales for iPhone X” :D