Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BitWiz rescue campaign [Solved!!]

2»

Comments

• edited September 2017

The update is out. Really great to see this will continue to work. I find the Ringabell AU app to be very useful for filtering the output from BitWiz.

• This is or of those apps that I have no idea how to properly use, but love fumbling around in. Sending it through some apeSoft or Amazing Noises effects apps leads to some gnarly noises, which for me is a success.

• @TheXOR said:
    @Richtowns
    I use it as an effect through the "i" operator (in the formula, I mean). It does an amazing job with the DSI Evolver connected to the ipad... B)

@Seangarland This is a good tip from @TheXOR . Have a loop or whatever sound source running, load BitWiz into the FX slot of AB3 or AUM and when you run through random BitWiz code, try swapping the operator at the beginning to i^ and play!

• edited September 2017

And thank you for the update @j_liljedahl !