Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New iPhone

13»

Comments

• @Redo1 said:
    I buy my iPhones used for less than $100. Is t that smart? (Using a 5s I got in mint condition a while ago for $90. Sold my 4s for $80)

That's very cheap!

• edited September 2017

@Redo1 said:
    I buy my iPhones used for less than $100. Isn't that smart?

yup :thumbsup:

• @Samu said:

@supadom said:
    Keep buying guys, we've got to keep the pig healthy.

I've just sighted iPad Pro 10.5 for £470. It's just 64Gb but happy days for me.

64GB is really enough for me. I'm doing some serious app cleaning and deleting stuff I no longer need/use...
    +30GB free and rising :)

I try and try, but I am so sentimental.

Sampletank is the biggest relationship issue I have.

I love and need it.

I don't.

I need to have it.

I don't.

But all the IAP I bought.

I don't use most of it.

Honestly, I wish Sampletank allowed the deleting of presets, and sounds that the user doesnt want.

• @gmslayton said:
    Yea......I am just thinking of all the other stuff I could buy for right under a grand. I just use my phone for calling and texting. So my 5s is still kicking just fine.

A really nice 88 key hammer action midi controller. Arturia 88

A New Maschine MK3

An Ableton push 2

A new 64gb iPad and a akai mpd232

Similar here. I got frustrated trying to use iPhone as a phone. I've upgraded from s2 to s4 last year, got decent Duracell batteries for it and it works like a champ, 64Gb SD inside.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Samu said:

@supadom said:
    Keep buying guys, we've got to keep the pig healthy.

I've just sighted iPad Pro 10.5 for £470. It's just 64Gb but happy days for me.

64GB is really enough for me. I'm doing some serious app cleaning and deleting stuff I no longer need/use...
    +30GB free and rising :)

I try and try, but I am so sentimental.

Sampletank is the biggest relationship issue I have.

I love and need it.

I don't.

I need to have it.

I don't.

But all the IAP I bought.

I don't use most of it.

Honestly, I wish Sampletank allowed the deleting of presets, and sounds that the user doesnt want.

Yeah, audio packs and samples are a blessing in disguise. I guess there's external drive solutions that work making the whole exercise cheaper but then you end up carrying dongles etc.

• Hopefully apps will be somehow 'forced' to store downloaded IAP content in the 'App'/Documents/ folder thus making it eventually accessible to the Files.app and that in turn would make it easy to delete the stuff we no longer need.

Also I think it should be mandatory for apps to have an option to clean up the temporary files they create (FaceBook, Messenger, Instagram, Spotify etc. those 4 alone have ~4GB 'cached junk' on my iPad and only way to clean it is to un-install and re-install the apps).