NanoStudio 2

2

Comments

  • there is also new screenshot, which revelas something about "sampler" type oscillator ..

  • edited September 13 Vote Up0

    Hi fellas,
    What's going on?
    Can NS2 stretch acappellas
    Or it's asking for the moon?
    I just want to mash up
    Warp material like Live
    Fuss the hood with my sonic poo
    Fart aerial art like...
    yooooou!

    Disclaimer: it's the first time I rhyme (or not) in English being Spanish my native tongue Ay caramba!

  • A DAW without audio, what a novel idea.

  • @Love3quency said:
    Rip BM3
    I say to thee verily
    Lovely synths
    NS2 has
    If you don't instabuy
    Stay forever a spaz

    App of the year
    And it's not even out
    It has actual synths too
    Now that's what I'm talking about

    Just to let you know- the term 'spaz' is considered highly offensive in the UK- whilst it has a different meaning in the USA

  • @tja said:
    Ah, Audio tracks will be added fast.

    Are we talking about the same dev here?

  • When can I buy this??

  • @lukesleepwalker said:

    @tja said:
    Ah, Audio tracks will be added fast.

    Are we talking about the same dev here?

    Time will tell but until that time I will be sitting this one out.

  • edited September 13 Vote Up0

    Losing my mind. So excited for this

  • @robosardine said:

    @Love3quency said:
    Rip BM3
    I say to thee verily
    Lovely synths
    NS2 has
    If you don't instabuy
    Stay forever a spaz

    App of the year
    And it's not even out
    It has actual synths too
    Now that's what I'm talking about

    Just to let you know- the term 'spaz' is considered highly offensive in the UK- whilst it has a different meaning in the USA

    Well no dur, that's how you can
    tell that he's an American.
    He's just too dim to do research
    so he may say something that hurts.

    To use the term in proper form,
    Love3quency's a "spastic" thorn.
    If you wish to take my advice,
    you should grow a thicker hide.

    ;) :lol: :lol:

  • @Dubbylabby said:
    Hi fellas,
    What's going on?
    Can NS2 stretch acappellas
    Or it's asking for the moon?
    I just want to mash up
    Warp material like Live
    Fuss the hood with my sonic poo
    Fart aerial art like...
    yooooou!

    Disclaimer: it's the first time I rhyme (or not) in English being Spanish my native tongue Ay caramba!

    You didn't do too bad my friend.
    Keep practicing and try again.
    Algún día rimará
    como yo si practicará.

    :tongue:

  • @Love3quency said:
    Rip BM3
    I say to thee verily
    Lovely synths
    NS2 has
    If you don't instabuy
    Stay forever a spaz

    App of the year
    And it's not even out
    It has actual synths too
    Now that's what I'm talking about

    I definitely don't see this as a BM3 killer at all, and as much as I like synths, the fact that BM3 doesn't have a built in synth isn't a big deal to me since it has audio unit support, and I have several au synths. What does look interesting to me is the tempo track in NS2, but I'd have to see what else it has, it just doesn't seem like a must have to me at the moment.

  • @jwmmakerofmusic said:

    @robosardine said:

    @Love3quency said:
    Rip BM3
    I say to thee verily
    Lovely synths
    NS2 has
    If you don't instabuy
    Stay forever a spaz

    App of the year
    And it's not even out
    It has actual synths too
    Now that's what I'm talking about

    Just to let you know- the term 'spaz' is considered highly offensive in the UK- whilst it has a different meaning in the USA

    Well no dur, that's how you can
    tell that he's an American.
    He's just too dim to do research
    so he may say something that hurts.

    To use the term in proper form,
    Love3quency's a "spastic" thorn.
    If you wish to take my advice,
    you should grow a thicker hide.

    ;) :lol: :lol:

    Perhaps you are a little dense
    I did not say I had taken offence
    Try to read things all the way through
    You will have a chance to learn something new

    Or continue to skim and get the wrong impression
    A sorry route that will lead to regression.

    Just keep your tounge in and give it a go
    Then others won't think you are quite so slow :)

  • @robosardine said:

    @jwmmakerofmusic said:

    @robosardine said:

    @Love3quency said:
    Rip BM3
    I say to thee verily
    Lovely synths
    NS2 has
    If you don't instabuy
    Stay forever a spaz

    App of the year
    And it's not even out
    It has actual synths too
    Now that's what I'm talking about

    Just to let you know- the term 'spaz' is considered highly offensive in the UK- whilst it has a different meaning in the USA

    Well no dur, that's how you can
    tell that he's an American.
    He's just too dim to do research
    so he may say something that hurts.

    To use the term in proper form,
    Love3quency's a "spastic" thorn.
    If you wish to take my advice,
    you should grow a thicker hide.

    ;) :lol: :lol:

    Perhaps you are a little dense
    I did not say I had taken offence
    Try to read things all the way through
    You will have a chance to learn something new

    Or continue to skim and get the wrong impression
    A sorry route that will lead to regression.

    Just keep your tounge in and give it a go
    Then others won't think you are quite so slow :)

    "Just to let you know- the term 'spaz' is considered highly offensive in the UK- whilst it has a different meaning in the USA"

    I guess the offense was mistaken.
    Through the inferred implication.
    More oft than not folks have thin skin.
    Crybabies who forgot to grin.

    Your feeble poem made me snicker.
    Your intellect is but a flicker.
    I write better shite when drunk.
    Your laughable writing is bunk.

    To others who have read these words.
    Forgive us for these verbal turds.
    We're nothing more but bored music nerds.

    :lol:

  • The truth often hurts- there's no question of that
    I should be composing instead of writing this tat
    I'm bound to compose a masterpiece soon
    Thirty years I've been trying for a decent tune.
    I look for distractions all too readily
    That's why this forum can be so deadily :)

  • Lol

    BM3 and NS2 are just music apps, and iOS apps just keep getting better and better... by this time next year we will be drooling over apps better than the two under discussion. So this is really a relative discussion or rap battle lol

    We all have our opinions and preferences and have fun sharing and arguing about them

    For the record I'm Scottish and the word spaz in Britain is really no big deal, I don't think it's used offensively at all.

    For me the poem was a joke but really, all the hype about BM3 yet it's still getting more bugs and bug fixes and I have yet to hear a full track created on it that is truly up to the high standard one would expect from the so called ultimate iOS daw.

  • I lusted after NS2 so much, that I now bought NS.

    And directly love it!

    And this way, I also get Eden.

  • @jwmmakerofmusic said:

    @robosardine said:

    @jwmmakerofmusic said:

    @robosardine said:

    @Love3quency said:
    Rip BM3
    I say to thee verily
    Lovely synths
    NS2 has
    If you don't instabuy
    Stay forever a spaz

    App of the year
    And it's not even out
    It has actual synths too
    Now that's what I'm talking about

    Just to let you know- the term 'spaz' is considered highly offensive in the UK- whilst it has a different meaning in the USA

    Well no dur, that's how you can
    tell that he's an American.
    He's just too dim to do research
    so he may say something that hurts.

    To use the term in proper form,
    Love3quency's a "spastic" thorn.
    If you wish to take my advice,
    you should grow a thicker hide.

    ;) :lol: :lol:

    Perhaps you are a little dense
    I did not say I had taken offence
    Try to read things all the way through
    You will have a chance to learn something new

    Or continue to skim and get the wrong impression
    A sorry route that will lead to regression.

    Just keep your tounge in and give it a go
    Then others won't think you are quite so slow :)

    "Just to let you know- the term 'spaz' is considered highly offensive in the UK- whilst it has a different meaning in the USA"

    I guess the offense was mistaken.
    Through the inferred implication.
    More oft than not folks have thin skin.
    Crybabies who forgot to grin.

    Your feeble poem made me snicker.
    Your intellect is but a flicker.
    I write better shite when drunk.
    Your laughable writing is bunk.

    To others who have read these words.
    Forgive us for these verbal turds.
    We're nothing more but bored music nerds.

    :lol:

    Unsubscribe.

  • @jwmmakerofmusic said:

    @Dubbylabby said:
    Hi fellas,
    What's going on?
    Can NS2 stretch acappellas
    Or it's asking for the moon?
    I just want to mash up
    Warp material like Live
    Fuss the hood with my sonic poo
    Fart aerial art like...
    yooooou!

    Disclaimer: it's the first time I rhyme (or not) in English being Spanish my native tongue Ay caramba!

    You didn't do too bad my friend.
    Keep practicing and try again.
    Algún día rimará
    como yo si practicará.

    :tongue:

    Thanks, mate!
    Rhyme aside... it will have something like warp markers to stretch songs for remixing? Anyone knows?

  • Bernie is a moron...
    So glad that he lost ..
    I'd never use a Mac again,
    No matter what the cost

  • Best thread ever
    This I recognize
    But here is my complaint
    Even if it’s clever
    Clever ain’t wise
    Talking in rhymes is a pain.

    :P

  • @Love3quency said:

    @Kühl said:
    I'm no Byron,
    I'm no Keats.
    But dare you come on,
    match my beats?

    BM3
    is good for me
    but to you
    a giant poo

    Share your beats
    Ill battle you and defeat
    You sound like a baby
    Crying for a sweet!

    LoL
    You mustn't forget symmetry in the rythm if you're gonna beat my beats

  • @DefRobot said:

    @JeffChasteen said:

    @DefRobot said:
    They're poets
    They don't know it
    But can they rhyme with orange?
    I wouldn't bother trying

    Syringe

    @jwmmakerofmusic said:

    @DefRobot said:
    They're poets
    They don't know it
    But can they rhyme with orange?
    I wouldn't bother trying

    I can rhyme with orange.
    Door hinge, four inch, or cinch.

    :wink:

    Trump don't want no forehead
    He prefers to have a fringe
    He spends too long on sunbeds
    And now he has turned orange

    Funny :smile:

  • Dear god, make it stop!

  • @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Po.

    @sch said:
    Dear god, make it stop!

    Ditto!

  • @sch said:
    Dear god, make it stop!

    That's what she said.

    :lol:

  • edited September 15 Vote Up0

    @robosardine said:

    @jwmmakerofmusic said:

    @robosardine said:

    @Love3quency said:
    Rip BM3
    I say to thee verily
    Lovely synths
    NS2 has
    If you don't instabuy
    Stay forever a spaz

    App of the year
    And it's not even out
    It has actual synths too
    Now that's what I'm talking about

    Just to let you know- the term 'spaz' is considered highly offensive in the UK- whilst it has a different meaning in the USA

    Well no dur, that's how you can
    tell that he's an American.
    He's just too dim to do research
    so he may say something that hurts.

    To use the term in proper form,
    Love3quency's a "spastic" thorn.
    If you wish to take my advice,
    you should grow a thicker hide.

    ;) :lol: :lol:

    Perhaps you are a little dense
    I did not say I had taken offence
    Try to read things all the way through
    You will have a chance to learn something new

    Or continue to skim and get the wrong impression
    A sorry route that will lead to regression.

    Just keep your tounge in and give it a go
    Then others won't think you are quite so slow :)

    you call out someone for using the word spaz
    then he challenges you, you go and get mad
    in return you use, another slang word of abuse
    for the mentally handicapped

  • edited September 15 Vote Up0

    @mireko_2 said:

    @robosardine said:

    @jwmmakerofmusic said:

    @robosardine said:

    @Love3quency said:
    Rip BM3
    I say to thee verily
    Lovely synths
    NS2 has
    If you don't instabuy
    Stay forever a spaz

    App of the year
    And it's not even out
    It has actual synths too
    Now that's what I'm talking about

    Just to let you know- the term 'spaz' is considered highly offensive in the UK- whilst it has a different meaning in the USA

    Well no dur, that's how you can
    tell that he's an American.
    He's just too dim to do research
    so he may say something that hurts.

    To use the term in proper form,
    Love3quency's a "spastic" thorn.
    If you wish to take my advice,
    you should grow a thicker hide.

    ;) :lol: :lol:

    Perhaps you are a little dense
    I did not say I had taken offence
    Try to read things all the way through
    You will have a chance to learn something new

    Or continue to skim and get the wrong impression
    A sorry route that will lead to regression.

    Just keep your tounge in and give it a go
    Then others won't think you are quite so slow :)

    you call out someone for using the word spaz
    then he challenges you, you go and get mad
    in return you use, another slang word of abuse
    for the mentally handicap

    (Ah, the classic limerick form! Allow me...)

    Robosardine's mind was so full of clutter.
    He tended to seem like a miserable bugger.
    A hypocrite,
    Who threw a fit.
    He couldn't help the bad slang that he uttered.

    :wink:

  • @Love3quency said:
    Lol

    BM3 and NS2 are just music apps, and iOS apps just keep getting better and better... by this time next year we will be drooling over apps better than the two under discussion. So this is really a relative discussion or rap battle lol

    We all have our opinions and preferences and have fun sharing and arguing about them

    For the record I'm Scottish and the word spaz in Britain is really no big deal, I don't think it's used offensively at all.

    For me the poem was a joke but really, all the hype about BM3 yet it's still getting more bugs and bug fixes and I have yet to hear a full track created on it that is truly up to the high standard one would expect from the so called ultimate iOS daw.

    I don't think the intention is to make full tracks with it.

  • @LucidMusicInc said:
    It's kind of a trade off.. synth for audio tracks. Also BM3 has thousands upon thousands of banks, bank groups as well.

    Thousands?

Sign In or Register to comment.