Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FL Studio Mobile sound packs

Anybody know if they're worth it? I'm most interested in the orchestral and guitar packs

Comments

• Solid, have been using them since FLMoble 2, even stripped them out for use in other apps (when that was do-able)

• @Littlewoodg said:
    Solid, have been using them since FLMoble 2, even stripped them out for use in other apps (when that was do-able)

Cheers :)

• it's worth all the pennies.

• @Suboidua said:
    it's worth all the pennies.

• You could do a lot better than fl studio for guitars. There are much better sounding guitars in sampletank, korg module, and BeatHawk (in that order). Haven’t tried the strings, but BeatHawk strings are excellent, and AU compatible.

• Does Beathawk have guitar presets? Or loops?

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Does Beathawk have guitar presets? Or loops?

Both

• @ion677 said:
    You could do a lot better than fl studio for guitars. There are much better sounding guitars in sampletank, korg module, and BeatHawk (in that order). Haven’t tried the strings, but BeatHawk strings are excellent, and AU compatible.

I already have all of those but in this case i was interested in having some more built in sounds in FLSM instead of having to sample from those or go through IAA pains

In any case, i bought guitars, orchestra and synth lead sounds. I already had the bass and drum exp. The guitars are fine for my use case and i really like the orchestra so i'm happy about it

By the way, i'm very impressed with how easy it is to get samples into directwave but does anyone know if you can make custom sub directories in order to have some structure instead of all the samples being in the my sample folder?

• @jn2002dk said:

@ion677 said:
    You could do a lot better than fl studio for guitars. There are much better sounding guitars in sampletank, korg module, and BeatHawk (in that order). Haven’t tried the strings, but BeatHawk strings are excellent, and AU compatible.

I already have all of those but in this case i was interested in having some more built in sounds in FLSM instead of having to sample from those or go through IAA pains

In any case, i bought guitars, orchestra and synth lead sounds. I already had the bass and drum exp. The guitars are fine for my use case and i really like the orchestra so i'm happy about it

By the way, i'm very impressed with how easy it is to get samples into directwave but does anyone know if you can make custom sub directories in order to have some structure instead of all the samples being in the my sample folder?

You can't do it within FLSM yet. It's on their "to-do" list.

• @anickt said:

@jn2002dk said:

@ion677 said:

You can't do it within FLSM yet. It's on their "to-do" list.

Ok, sounds good. Cheers!