Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How To Add End Screens & Cards To Your You Tube Videos, Step By Step Tutorial Video

Anyone who uploads videos to You Tube should find this useful

Comments

• Super stuff, Doug. Thanks so much. Bookmarked.

• Very timely...as I was just starting to get curious about this. Thanks!!!

• edited September 2017

I hope some people will find it useful, You Tube are really pushing us to use these in our uploads, you have about 24 hours to make the biggest impact, your video will have a little NEW tag by for a bout a week then that will disappear, but after 24 hours the video will drop in views because of the way the newest YT algorithm works, then you will see an increase again in views a little bit and if it bites you will see regular views depending on it being added to playlists, having card clicks etc etc etc, but you can reinvigorate old videos by going back and adding cards and end screens, You Tube also love links to other Playlists, either your own or other people's, they also like you linking to other people's channels too.

You see a lot of videos that are brilliant and should be getting loads of views but if you look at the description you won't see any other links and there will be no Cards or End Screens, I never bothered with these for years and since I have started using them I have seen an increase in all the analytic stats, not just views but additional Playlist additions, Videos shared etc etc.

They also recommend using a Thumbnail. And tags are important too but they have to be specific to the video or You Tube can pull your videos if they catch you using misleading tags, i.e if I were to use things that are hyper popular that has nothing to do with my content.

• Thanks man, great advice. I was planning on adding links to all my videos, this will help a lot.

• @Tarekith said:
    Thanks man, great advice. I was planning on adding links to all my videos, this will help a lot.

Thanks, and it really works

• MUCH APPRECIATED video and advice here - Thanks, Doug :)